Pssst...Myspace friends - want to be on our top friends list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Myspace friends...

If you put MUT on your top friends, we will do the same. How about that? You know you want to!

Post here if you did and we will spotlight you on the MUT Myspace page.

Whoo hoo!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think mut is on my top friends. I rarely go on myspace. lol Sweet... you will be ours too!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think mut is on my top friends. I rarely go on myspace. lol You on top!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am going there now! How long has MUT had a MySpace Page? Added you as a friend.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had no idea. I'm going now. Added you today.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif MUT's on my top friends
biggrin.gif
Send MUT a message on myspace and I will add you to the top.

Originally Posted by BreakThruSilenc /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow im going to add MUT now Cool!

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif MuT is one of my topfriends Will add you to the top!

I've had MUT on my top for a while, but then I changed it a week ago or so and I think I narrowed my friends to 8, so no room for MUT.

Question though, what if 60 people add MUT to their top, how are you gonna do that?

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've had MUT on my top for a while, but then I changed it a week ago or so and I think I narrowed my friends to 8, so no room for MUT.
Question though, what if 60 people add MUT to their top, how are you gonna do that?

Top 48 is the most you can have (I think) so I can just rotate. I hope we could have that many...that would be awesome to MUT!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think MUT is on my top friends or on my myspace page as an advert. Will you message MUT on Myspace and I will add you to top friends status.

Latest posts

Back