Psyched by MCAT grade!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had goosebumps reading that! that is sooooooo awesome! congrats!
smile.gif

Congrats Sheikah, you worked hard and it paid off! I'm happy and excited for you, good job!

Thank you all! Med School here I go!!!!

I was reliving the moment as I wrote, suspense included! Haha!

Originally Posted by PaperFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I've heard horror stories about that test!!! CONGRATS! Yes I know! It's pretty hard. I'm shouting my grade on here but I don't at school, like I say you don't know if it's a party or a funeral for the other person so I'd rather not say anything. I've seen people retake the test several times and I imagine how bad it must feel so I don't want to go around saying a got a 30 on the first try when there's people who've worked really hard and haven't gotten what they want yet.

Congrats! I didn´t know you have to do the same test they do in the US to get into med school.

Back when I started in 2002 there was no test and everybody got in, but 2/3 of students got kicked out after a year due to a hardcore test. But since 2006 we also have a med school acceptance test...but it´s sort of like an IQ test.

Well anyway. CONGRATS! You have every right to go and celebrate that score

Wow, good job!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I agree..it's time to PARTY!!!! You deserve it! The MCAT is no joke, and you got REALLY HIGH scores!!! Good for you!
smile.gif

that is a really awesome mark. You should be very proud of yourself! congratulations

biggrin.gif
Doing the happy dance! Go go go Sheika!!!

Working hard, studying smart, determination and drive DO pay off in the end. Congratulations Babe! You've earned it.

BTW, my sister is going to be taking hers this Spring. She is such a brain, I have no doubt she'll ace hers as well!

Thank you girls!! I'm so happy!

Nox, hope your sister gets an awesome grade!

Back