• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pur Minerals Awesome Deal!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went onto Pur Minerals website last night on a whim...ended up making my first purchase from them due to an amazing special they're running. If you buy a 4-in-1 Pressed Powder for $25.50, they give you a matching 4-in-1 Loose Powder plus a chisel brush for free! Altogether it's a $66 value, for only $25.50. So I went ahead and put all that in my shopping bag, then I got another surprise! They are offering a free Mineral Mudd Mask--full size--with any $30 purchase. That's worth $25! Well needless to say I found another product to bump me up over $30, the Universal Pencil in Almandine! These were all products I'd been curious about and wanting to try for a long time anyway, so I would have eventually bought them anyway. What a deal, I'm SO pumped!!! Check it out!

--Jessica

OH wow! score??? that is cool!

Give us a review when you get it goin!

Originally Posted by glamslam

Went onto Pur Minerals website last night on a whim...ended up making my first purchase from them due to an amazing special they're running. If you buy a 4-in-1 Pressed Powder for $25.50, they give you a matching 4-in-1 Loose Powder plus a chisel brush for free! Altogether it's a $66 value, for only $25.50. So I went ahead and put all that in my shopping bag, then I got another surprise! They are offering a free Mineral Mudd Mask--full size--with any $30 purchase. That's worth $25! Well needless to say I found another product to bump me up over $30, the Universal Pencil in Almandine! These were all products I'd been curious about and wanting to try for a long time anyway, so I would have eventually bought them anyway. What a deal, I'm SO pumped!!! Check it out!--Jessica

Glam, that's an awesome deal! I just bought some samples from Botany101 because I've heard so many good things about their mineral foundations and shimmer powders. I also, bought samples from Monave of their new Mineral Mouse foundation. I can't wait to get them. Let's us know how you like the pur minerals. I'll do a review too.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Went onto Pur Minerals website last night on a whim...ended up making my first purchase from them due to an amazing special they're running. If you buy a 4-in-1 Pressed Powder for $25.50, they give you a matching 4-in-1 Loose Powder plus a chisel brush for free! Altogether it's a $66 value, for only $25.50. So I went ahead and put all that in my shopping bag, then I got another surprise! They are offering a free Mineral Mudd Mask--full size--with any $30 purchase. That's worth $25! Well needless to say I found another product to bump me up over $30, the Universal Pencil in Almandine! These were all products I'd been curious about and wanting to try for a long time anyway, so I would have eventually bought them anyway. What a deal, I'm SO pumped!!! Check it out!--Jessica

Wow, what a deal! I gotta check them out now. I keep seeing Pur Minerals being featured in magazines and always wanted to try them. Jane Iredale is another mineral makeup brand that I wanna try someday due to the raves I keep hearing. Please let us know how you like them once you get them.

Latest posts

Back