Pure Luxe haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got these a few weeks ago but it is my most recent haul:

mica1.jpg

Top Row:

Plummy, Princess Gertrude, Jaded

Middle Row:

Shameless, Charm, Mermaid

Bottom Row:

Mirage, Blue Jeans, Smug

And here they are swatched on my arm:

mica2.jpg

l-r:

Jaded, Plummy, Princess Gertrude, Charm, Blue Jeans, Mirage, Shameless, Mermaid, Smug.

I never heard of Pure Luxe before Sirvinya but those pics look hot! My faves are Gertrude, Shameless & Mermaid! How do they compare to MAC pigments?

Originally Posted by Laura I never heard of Pure Luxe before Sirvinya but those pics look hot! My faves are Gertrude, Shameless & Mermaid! How do they compare to MAC pigments? I have an online penpal who loves mineral makeup and recommended trying Pure Luxe. They are good but they do really need to be used wet (like the swatches on my arm). But, even when applied wet they blend smoothly and go on just as that pic. Plus once they're on, they don't budge.

Dont start a lemming for me!! Might see if they're on eBay in a few weeks when i've some money to blow on make up again
biggrin.gif

I know what you mean Laura!!! Those are some nice colours :icon_love

Nice haul Sirvinya :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Laura Dont start a lemming for me!! Might see if they're on eBay in a few weeks when i've some money to blow on make up again
biggrin.gif

Those colors are so pretty!! I might have a new brand to try....awww man I'm going to be so broke. My list is a mile long!!
icon_biggrin.gif

wowwwwww, those are SO pretty! i'm gonna look into those. thanks!

great haul, by the way!

oooh!!! those are pretty! especially that dark purple one. have fun!

Hi Sirvinya. I was wondering if you could add these pics to the Picture Gallery. That would be great if you did
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz Hi Sirvinya. I was wondering if you could add these pics to the Picture Gallery. That would be great if you did
smile.gif
Just have done!

Latest posts

Back