Purple Eyeshadow Recommendations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister is NW45 and I used MAC parfait Amour on her (on the right):

065.jpg

021.jpg

i love MAC's eyeshadows so youre doin good there!

ohh- i completely forgot about this. i used MAC and Mark. for prom (i did it my self) i had a blue dress but i didnt want just blue makeup so here is what i did!

Covergirl- white base

MAC-blue

Mark.-purple

n1392480227300836673863kk4.jpg

elizabethashley thats really pretty..

im about the same complextion as the op..i had bought nocturnelle (sp) but got home didnt like it. didnt seem quite peuple on me at all, today im off on a purple hunt and hope i find something that really stands out!

I like MAC--Leisuretime, Stars N Rockets, Nocturnelle, and Satellite Dreams....I also like the Revlon creme shadow quad

Mac Violet pigment is a very vivid & bright. Other faves of mine are Milani Shock and Enchantment (cannot beat the price), Make Up For Ever's Purple shadow and Urban Decay Fishnet and Ransom ( both are Deluxe shadow formulas).

If you want really pigmented color Napoleon Perdis is the way to go. Cost is under $20 USD per color pot.

Originally Posted by AppleRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you want really pigmented color Napoleon Perdis is the way to go. Cost is under $20 USD per color pot. I am not too familiar with Napoleon Perdis, but I have heard that some of the products are La Femme makeup just sold under his brand and with higher price tag
unsure.gif

Makup Forever has really pretty purple, I don't know if you're going for anything that bright but it's a great color.

Back