QOFD June 22, 2012: Hot or Cold Feet?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are your feet always warm or cold? Do you wear socks all day- every day because your feet are always cold or no socks at all because your feet get sweaty? Me? I don't wear socks unless there's snow on the ground. Shoes with no socks or sandals...I wear socks with work out runners because me feet slide and get sore.

I am barefoot as much as I can be! My feet go back and forth from hot to cold so I keep a blanket near by when curled up on the couch.

Most of the time they're cold. I'm a sandals kind of girl or barefooted. Maybe that's why.

My feet tend to be cold a lot of the time. I have something against being barefoot, even in my own house, so I always wear socks and shoes. On the rare occasion when I do wear sandals, my feet freeze. Sometimes I wish I could stand to be barefoot or with sandals because I love the look of painted toenails! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My feet tend to be cold a lot of the time so I do wear socks quite a bit (not to mention I have some type of obsession with socks, like makeup so I buy tons of them). If not socks, then barefoot around the house. But when I get hot, the first thing I do is take off my socks. That's how I regulate my body temperature.

Definitely hot feet. I live in the SoCal desert so I am either barefoot or wearing sandals pretty much all the time.

I'm completely heat intolerant, and typically spend most days burning up! This week, the highs in my area are all in the 100's and up... hot weather! In a bit of a hilarious contradiction though, the only part of my body that really stays cool, are my feet! They're always cold! (I think it's because of my circulation though; I have heart issues)

Cold~ 
brrrr.gif
    I wish they were warm though. . . 

Cold feet, warm heart?  
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back