QOTD April 27, 2012: Are You Introverted or Extroverted?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Shy or outgoing? Which one are you? Me? People notice when I enter a room. I do take a while to warm up to a room full of strangers but I'm not a wall flower for very long.

Reaction score
I'm both. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Pending on the feel of the people around me and how friendly and outgoing everyone is, is how shy or outgoing I am. I pretty much try to mimic the mood and keep it flowing.

Reaction score
Major introvert, here. Social situations and talking for long periods of time really wears me out! I wish I was more talkative and less shy, but ehhh. 

Reaction score
Both and it also depends on the social environment, but when people get to know me I am very chatty and annoying (sometimes in a good way)

Reaction score
I'm not shy, I just don't usually have much to say.  I love talking but its hard to find something to talk about sometimes.

Reaction score
About both? I mean, I'm not shy at all... I just get really quiet, which people think I'm shy.

If people start talking to me though, I try and be more talkative.

When I get to know someone though, I'm totally relaxed and fine.

I don't get why I get so quiet though. I'm not normally that extremely quiet.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kittygirl4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm shy.....and I hate it. 

Same!  It takes me quite a while to relax around people.

Reaction score
Both, it takes me a minute to warm up to people I don't know. I'm not one to initiate conversation, but I can definitely carry and finish one lol. Maybe because I'm usually not the one to take the first step, I'd be considered introverted.

Latest posts