QOTD: August 25, 2012 Are you addicted to technology?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit: YES I AM! I can't go anywhere without my phone. I'm constantly online for hours at a time, I check my FB multiple times a day, I'm on Pinterest, I tweet, I now have a Tumblr. I can't help myself! What about you?

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
I am! LOL. I never go out without my phone. I always need to be connected! Well, maybe for the fact that my family is outside the US and time difference to consider, I always want to be reached easily via email or FB. And the most obvious is, i work as an analyst in IT department of a hospital.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
No way!!!! *hides her computer, laptop, Samsung Galaxy Note, and Mp3 player* Of course I do not have one of these with me at all times... playing World of Warcraft or blabbering/lurking on MuT, imgur, reddit, Pinterest, FB.

OK OK OK I am addicted! Freakishly so. I have been since the 90's. Ya, I'm old lol.

Reaction score
Addicted? Me? Nah.... Just because I have to have my iPad and cell phone with me at all times or have access to a laptop or computer... or the fact that my husband and I actually own a computer store.... Nah... not addicted at all.

Reaction score
I want the Galaxy Note! Can't wait for Verizon to get it!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No way!!!! *hides her computer, laptop, Samsung Galaxy Note, and Mp3 player* Of course I do not have one of these with me at all times... playing World of Warcraft or blabbering/lurking on MuT, imgur, reddit, Pinterest, FB.

OK OK OK I am addicted! Freakishly so. I have been since the 90's. Ya, I'm old lol.

Reaction score
I'm definitely addicted, and I have a really big obsession with social networking, as well, which doesn't help.

Reaction score
Can't function without my Android...email, FB, Pinterest, web, and text at the swipe of a finger? My tiny laptop on the go!! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have it...lol, it's rather sad and ridiculous. I have been one of those people at a lunch/dinner table in a restaurant  and looked up to find that everyone at the table was on a cellphone or something like it..!!

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want the Galaxy Note! Can't wait for Verizon to get it!
Love mine! I had a Blackberry before so this is a big upgrade. Gorgeous big screen, and super responsive and android OS.

Latest posts