QOTD December 30, 2012 How do you celebrate New Year's?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My original goal was to stay in this year. I have went out every New Year's Eve for years and I just felt like it would be nice to be at home with a few friends. That was my original plan. I actually wanted to stay inside alone and stuff my face with candy and anything sweet that I could get my hands on, but I am going to be leaving here shortly because I am going to cook and eat dinner at a friend's NYE's party. Should be fun.

Before I had hub/kids I was a party animal on NYE, especially when I was a bartender. Now we just hang out at home, put the kids to bed, make a nice dinner for the two of us, sometimes mix a few drinks and then just relax.

Last few years I spent it at rave/trance parties. This year I am spending in with a friend.

I usually don't even stay up, but this year my boyfriend and I celebrated in South Lake Tahoe. It was so much fun. I gambled for the first time in my life (I've never even played the lottery) and won (after deducting the $5 I played) $75!

Back