QOTD: Dreams

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a fun question of the day.

What is your most memorable (whether it be scary, funny, odd, happy, sad) dream that you've ever had
icon_question.gif

It doesn't have to be recurring.

Originally Posted by Trisha i do dream about meeting myself as a child a lot, i wonder what it means? x The reason I asked is b/c there was a "dream dr." on the radio this morn. I have a dream dictionary at home, but I hardly ever use it anymore. You can search for dream meanings online. For example...in reference to your dreams...
Childhood

To dream of your childhood, indicates your wish to return to a life where you had little responsibility and worries. It also represents innocence. Alternatively, it suggests that certain aspects of your childhood has not yet been integrated into your adult personality. Or on the other hand, some childhood anxiety has yet to be resolved in your adult life.

I always dream about my teeth falling out. That's a long interpretation found on DreamMoods website.

Originally Posted by eightthirty I always dream about my teeth falling out. That's a long interpretation found on DreamMoods website. I get that one too, apparently that ones about the fear of growing old too.

Originally Posted by eightthirty I always dream about my teeth falling out. That's a long interpretation found on DreamMoods website. I have this dream too... It's quite scary.
icon_neutral.gif
I also dream about falling off of a cliff and always wake up right away.

omg! Ok there was one dream where i was in a hilly kinda feild next to some buildings and a dock cause we where next to the sea. And when i say "we" I mean the cast of season 4's Americas next top model!!!!! gawd I love that show
claps.gif
well anyways, we were running from these monster things with funny lookin guns, and eventually they ran us to the dock and we all jumped in...the end!

eek.gif

i can't remember all of my dreams. i know i've had dreams where people are bothering me and being mean to me, so i try to fight them, and when ipunch, it does nothing to them

oh got another one! This one was scary, it was night and somehow i had aliens chasing after me. They chased me out of the house and i could see my dad totally unawere. And the alien by now is on me and trying to hurt me and i try to yell to my dad, but no sound will come out of my mouth and see him walk away.
icon_eek.gif
lol I guess i get a lot of dreams of evil things chasing me
icon_neutral.gif

wow, my dreams are literally freaky. here are a few i remember, that stick out the most...

2 weeks before 9/11, i had a dream we were attacked (i remember hiding behind a couch [nice hiding] and 2 planes flying overhead) and we went to war. then, 9/11 happened.

not sure if anyone remembers or got it on their news, but a few weeks after 9/11, there was a plane that fell on houses in queens and right away, everyone thought it was terrorism again, but it wasn't. that same night before, i had a dream a plane crashed and guess who was on the news broadcasting it? MOBY LOL

moby%2011.jpg

about a month ago, i had a dream i was with trisha and janelle in london. i remember walking to a lot of places and somehow ended up in kosovo and we parted. there was lots more, but i can picture it in my head and not know how to say it in words! soooo weird. i wanted to PM both of them and tell them, but i forgot LOL

my dad and my family aren't on good terms and we rarely see him, but when we do, i always know when he's coming because EVERY SINGLE TIME, i dream a few nights before that he came around.

i'm a freak
frown.gif

They're all incredibly memorable. I dream a ton. Sometimes I have nightmares because of the anxiety I have, but generally I just have the normal strange dreams. I just had a dream about someone sending me about ten pairs of knee high socks in the mail, And another dream about my pink haired friend joining the Navy.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Weird thing was though, I remember putting on Palatial lustreglass
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine No Jen, I don't think you're a freak...I think it's pretty neat that you can kinda sense those kinds of things. If you have a dream about something happening to me, say, winning the lottery, remember the winning numbers, ok? THanks!
wink.gif
LOL actually, i always try to remember numbers in my dream, especially since i turned 18 (
wink.gif
), but it's SO hard, for some reason. i think the day i remember the numbers is the day i'll win the lotto.

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL actually, i always try to remember numbers in my dream, especially since i turned 18 (
wink.gif
), but it's SO hard, for some reason. i think the day i remember the numbers is the day i'll win the lotto. LOL! I hope you do remember the numbers one of these days!!

I don't remember a lot of my dreams but I do have a recurring dream. The dream consists of me running from a dog... a big scary dog and he is chasing me. I usually wake up and am freaked out. Not sure what it means.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl LOL! I hope you do remember the numbers one of these days!! LOL me, too!

well I killed an armadillo that keeped rooting up our flower garden in front of our hous...that nicht I had a dreem about an armadillo the size of a VW beatle....

I dubbed it my Jurasic Armadillo....

Back