QOTD February 7, 2012: What's Your Favourite Snack?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you reach for when you want a snack?  What do junk food do you make sure you have on hand for the weekend?

Me?  I love roasted seaweed.  Its slightly healthier than chips (not by much because of all that salt).  

[SIZE=11pt]My favorite is great value indulgent trail mix or anything similar to that. Here is the description[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A decadent sweet and savory dream of white chocolatey chips, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, almonds, peanuts, cashews, golden raisins and cranberries.[/SIZE]

Chester's Flamin Hot Fries & a Red Bull. They go perfect together & if I have one I have to have the other.

If i wanna be healthy, I like greek yogurt with some fresh berries mixed in, but if I don't really care about that, I love to chow down on the cheddar and sour cream Ruffles!

Hummus...with crackers, vegetables, whatever! Has to be hummus.

Junk food? I suppose homemade cookies or cake. I don't buy any. 

Lately, pickles. I've been a salt fiend recently.

And NOT with pickles, I like fruit leather.. kettle chips.. chips & salsa (but it has to be the refrigerated kind or from a restaurant- some day I'll make my own)

During TTOM, I like pretty much everything.
scared.gif

I try to avoid snacking! Unfortunately no junk food for me. I have tons of fruit and protein bars if I feel the need. 

Latest posts

Back