QOTD January 10, 2013 - What is your favorite hand/body lotion and why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Vaseline intensive care lotion, unscented. My face is oily, but the rest of my body is very dry, so I use it everyday. It has a light texture, absorbs quickly, has no oily residue, and is fragrance free.

Hand lotion is L'Occitane hand cream. I love it because it works perfectly for me, my hands sweat sometimes even in cold weather, it doesnt make them sticky.

Body lotion - I guess anything works fine for me. I would still stick to Jergen's as a staple in our family.

I am in love with the Skin, An Apothecary Soy Body Whip that I got in my Birchbox a few months ago. It smells great too (poppy), and I'm really picky with most scents. I live in a pretty warm and humid place so I don't really use lotions/creams on a regular basis, but I was holidaying in St. Kitts when I got sunburnt (only the 2nd time in 10 years, I don't burn easily but totally underestimated the Caribbean sun) and I was so glad I'd taken it along because it calmed the burning and kept the peeling/flaking under control.

I also really enjoy L'Occitane hand cream - the consistency is really nice without being overwhelming or goopy. As far as body cream, my favorite is the Shea Terra whipped body creme in Marula. It smells divine and moisturizes really well!

Latest posts

Back