QOTD January 24, 2011: Which Song Is The Theme Song To Your Life?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you had a theme some that played everytime you made an entrance, what song would play?

Me?  Its The Look Of Love by ABC.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you had a theme some that played everytime you made an entrance, what song would play?

Me?  Its The Look Of Love by ABC.

Great Song!!!!!!!!! Nice Tag I try to Listen to it Atleast Once a week.

My theme song would be ATB -Long way Home "Original mix"

It's not really the theme song to my life but I have yet to tire of this song even I hear it on a weekly basis.

The XX "Crystalised"

My cousin, Wendy Colonna wrote this song (Right Where I Belong) and performs it and it has always resonated with me.  I absolutely love it.  If my husband and boys were to chose for me they would chose "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison

I have three songs , but the one that best suits me is "Redneck Woman" because i'm from the south . Marksville , Louisiana , but made my way to sunny So-cal Ca , met a wonderful man we've been married 9 years and met on the yahoo pool playing together. So 2010 was really a rough spot for us and didn't know if we were goning to make it but that song is "I need you now " and everytime we have a really bad disargeement we go to the park and listen to that song. Now i have serious medical problems that interfer with the intimatesy of our marriage and god bless this man for 2 years he's been doing without . I can find no surgeon that will even touch me , what i have is an enlarged uterus with fibroids inside and out of the uterus ,which caused a fallout of uterus and bladder, this leaves me feeling so not like a woman , a wife or a lover . But hopefully this new year may bring us a good surgeon and get on with our lives i'm 45 and hubby is 37 and my song to him is "I Love you this big " for putting up with doctors appointments ,and everything thing that comes with it. Sorry so long but that felt really great to have gotten of my chest and I even lost my passion for make-up and hair , i've tried to come back and put some make_up on and fix my hair but , all i see is a big BLAH !

I don't have a life theme song just yet, there are so many aspects to my life and one song has yet to really capture it. 

However, I have dubbed the theme song to 2012 to be Michael Buble's "Feeling Good" cause this year has already kicked ass in so many ways and its only Jan.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have songs for others, and others have songs for me, and I sort of define myself with my relationships so I guess I would say I don't have a theme song so much as a soundtrack.
The songs people have chosen for me,

The Middle (my sister's choice)
In My Daughter's Eyes (mom's choice)
Lucy in the Sky (My friend/coworkers choice)
Scarlet Begonias by Sublime (My husbands choice)
Last Dance with Mary Jane (my dad)
Crazy witch (the people at the club, lol)"

Personally I find I identify with music by Jewel, Alanis Morrisette, Shakira, and in a crazy mood..Lady Gaga.

Also really love Bittersweet Symphony

the middle by Jimmy Eat World

It just takes some time. little girl you're in the middle of the ride. everything, everything will be just fine. everything, everything will be alright, alright.

I guess this song is just a background song to my life to reassure me that everything will eventually be alright. 

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back