QOTD November 29, 2012: What is your favorite television show?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
What is your favorite currently running television show?

What is your favorite tv drama?

What is your favorite tv sitcom?

What is your favorite tv reality show?

How about your favorite tv show of all time?

For me:

Haven

C.S.I.

Friends or Married with Children

Survivor or the original The Real World

The X-Files or M*A*S*H

I think I have too many favorites. Lol I don't watch reality tv. (Unless the Voice counts as reality tv?) I like some BBC series: Sherlock Doctor Who Merlin (wth are they canceling this?) Other favorites: The Walking Dead Supernatural Bones Grimm Game of Thrones Love anything Gordon Ramsay or Robert Irvine do. Revolution and Arrow are maybes depending on how the season goes. I'm forgetting some I think. Keep in mind I DVR or hulu these shows. : )

Fave current tv show... Maybe The Walking Dead or Boardwalk Empire? I watch a few, usually on the DVR and really depends on the mood.

Drama .... The Walking Dead/Boardwalk Empire that are airing currently

Sitcom.... Married with Children/King of Queens/That 70's Show - For some reason, I don't find current sitcoms to be that amazing... 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reality ... Real Housewives of Atlanta/New Jersey(no hope for me, I know lol), Top Chef, The Voice, or Shark Tank..old school Price is Right with Bob Barker or Jeopardy(I remember being a little tyke and watching these with the family)

Ultimate Fave.... Uhhh..dunno, too many options...Southland, Suits, Heroes, Beverly Hills 90210(gotta go old school seasons),  Freaks and Geeks(loved this and James Franco), The Sopranos, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Six Feet Under...Can you tell I'm a sucker for HBO shows?

I have too many listed...lol, my brain has been polluted with shows and junk..but oh well, I do/did enjoy them all!

Yes! ^ Heroes! & Suits! Is it bad I have shows that I play while I study? Haha.

How embarrassing would it be for me if I said Teen Wolf? (Currently running as in not finished? Because TW isn't on the air right now...but it's current.) I love watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report too!

Maybe L&O: SVU... though a lot of things such as House wouldn't fall under that directly. I'd say I liked House more.

I don't really like sitcoms but probably Big Bang Theory (even though it's horribly mean to nerds D:)

I've watched more Teen Mom than I am comfortable admitting... I really enjoyed S9 of American Idol too.

POKEMON! Ahahaha I'm probably too old to say that. (Also it wasn't a really good show actually was it...)

But in general, shows I dig that I haven't mentioned: White Collar, BBC Sherlock... things I like and need to catch up on: Nikita, Suits. Things I liked for a while but am )< about now: Bones, Torchwood

How did I forget House?? What an a#@hole he was and I boycotted the show for a long time...I work in healthcare and the concept of some healthcare professional getting away with such blatantly bad behavior was crazy to me.....but got sick and watched a NyQuil enhanced marathon and was hooked ever since lol..terrible!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did I forget House?? What an a#@hole he was and I boycotted the show for a long time...I work in healthcare and the concept of some healthcare professional getting away with such blatantly bad behavior was crazy to me.....but got sick and watched a NyQuil enhanced marathon and was hooked ever since lol..terrible!
But some doctors really are that arrogant and rude! ^^;; But they do fudge a lot of things in that show... House is charismatic, which is possibly the reason he gets away with a lot. I've worked for some really charismatic doctors before and they convince parents of all sorts of crazy things.

Law and Order SVU, Dexter, American Horror Story Asylum,

Law and Order SVU, CSI, House

King of Queens, I Love Lucy

Catfish (new series in MTV)

King of Queens, Law and Order SVU, Twilight Zone (the old ones in black and white), Lost in Space, I Love Lucy,

What is your favorite currently running television show? Breaking Bad / Game of Thrones

What is your favorite tv drama? American Horror Story: Asylum

What is your favorite tv sitcom? Hogan's Heroes

What is your favorite tv reality show? Mayday

How about your favorite tv show of all time? Star Trek TOS

• General Hospital

• Vegas, Once Upon A Time

• The Big Bang Theory

• Real Housewives - all of them but Miami

• ... uh... of ALL time? Bewitched. Star Trek/Babylon 5... uh.... lots

Walking Dead

Nashville

Big Bang Theory

Face Off

Game of Thrones and The Newsroom

Breaking Bad

Nip/Tuck

Golden Girls/Roseanne

I used to love watching Bad Girls Club and Top Chef

The four I listed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back