QOTD: Oct 8, 2012 - If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For me, it'd be Bill Clinton, I love his mind, the manner in which he speaks and would love to have that skill. If I also had the opportunity to meet and talk to Hilary Clinton as well, that would be an awesome bonus.

Johnny Depp. ohhh my gooshhh. if i could hang around him all day!!!
You should read up on Hunter S. Thompson. He was a mentor and huge influence on Johnny Depp. Way easy to see a lot of him in his roles since portraying him in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should read up on Hunter S. Thompson. He was a mentor and huge influence on Johnny Depp. Way easy to see a lot of him in his roles since portraying him in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Hopefully this never leads to Depp shooting a chick...

Originally Posted by mizjmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Johnny Depp. ohhh my gooshhh. if i could hang around him all day!!!
He's actually really nice, according to my friends who knew him when he was in Rock City Angels, especially if you get him talking about music; people often forget that he didn't come to LA to be an actor. 

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He's actually really nice, according to my friends who knew him when he was in Rock City Angels, especially if you get him talking about music; people often forget that he didn't come to LA to be an actor. 
 That's cool to know!! He seems like he is a kind-hearted person. I'm not saying he's perfect, because no one is. I just really admire his way of keeping a low-key lifestyle from the media and Hollywood - he just isn't a show off. He just is talented, does what he likes to do and continues life! A lot of people thinks he's such a psycho, and yeah... I've heard people talk about him apparently having "multiple personalities" < especially during interviews. Ehhh, no. Never have seen that. Idk, people have their opinions, I have mine...which is he is my inspiration!:)

Latest posts

Back