Queen Latifah Signs On to Endorse Jenny Craig

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
qlatifah.jpg

Kirstie Alley and Valerie Bertinelli have another pal joining them in the Jenny Craig universe: Queen Latifah.

The Oscar-nominated singer and actress, 37, has signed up to be the latest celebrity spokesperson for the weight-loss chain, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"We officially confirm that Queen Latifah will join the Jenny Craig program in January," Scott Parker, Jenny Craig's vice president of marketing, tells PEOPLE. "We are thrilled to have Queen Latifah support our mission of improving health by taking her first step toward achieving a more healthful lifestyle."

Parker adds: "Queen Latifah joins forces with Jenny Craig to communicate the importance of how small lifestyle changes, in the areas of diet and exercise, can have positive effects on overall health."

The Hairspray star, who has consistently celebrated her plus-size figure over the years (including a recent PEOPLE cover story), will have a "very different campaign, focused on a healthier lifestyle, not on getting onto a specific dress size," says Parker.

Of her figure, Latifah told PEOPLE in October, "I would say I'm voluptuous."

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wooooo-saaaaaa *rubbing MY ears*

I've seen/heard this before somewhere. Can you remind me what it means? I feel like a dork asking.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've seen/heard this before somewhere. Can you remind me what it means? I feel like a dork asking.
laughing.gif
It wasn't dorky at all of you to ask, guess you missed the meeting huh?
look.gif
It's from Bad Boys II. A relaxation technique that you are supposed to do when something upsets you or you get "unsettling" news. Think 'Serenity Now!'

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif It wasn't dorky at all of you to ask, guess you missed the meeting huh? http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...queen/look.gif It's from Bad Boys II. A relaxation technique that you are supposed to do when something upsets you or you get "unsettling" news. Think 'Serenity Now!' Thank you! That is such a funny moment in that movie. Well, that and taking the ecstacy. Or is that from the first Bad Boys?

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you! That is such a funny moment in that movie. Well, that and taking the ecstacy. Or is that from the first Bad Boys? It is effing hilarious! And yeah, the X thing is in this one two. I was laughing at that scene so hard I had tears!
ETA: Sorry about the thread jacking.

Latest posts

Back