Question about colored Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering when you use colored mascara, like purple, blue or green, what shadow do you pair it with? SPecially the bright colors? Or would it be better to wear by themselves?

Also, do you guys know if a drugstore brand that sells diff colored mascara besides black or brown? THANKS!!! XOXOXOXO and happy holidays!

Ya i'm the same as other poster, I just wear neutrals with it..or none at all. Don't wanna overdo it.

I've only seen one person wear colored mascara ...I believe it was purple. It looked cool but just not for me = )

NYX has a bunch of colored mascaras and they are only 1.99, i have electric blue, and it is so bright! The color payoff is excellent for the price and they make my lashes look long! I wear whatever eyeshadow i feel like wearing. It doesn't really matter.

sephora sells nice colored mascaras, i got the pink. it depends, but i remember one day i was in a crazy pink mood and paired UD Sting with it. most of the time i'll use colors that flatters each other, like pink and teal or pink and green. i agree neutrals are a good idea.

i like to put one coat of black before using colored mascara and focus on the tips rather than the whole lashes.

Usually, I stick to the same color family. Blue mascara for blue eyeshadow shades, purple with purple, etc. One of my favorite looks, though, is to use a white or neutral shadow with a bright mascara and a matching liner. I especially love bright blue and teal; really makes the eyes pop.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just wear colored with whatever shadow, usually neutrals, though.
max factor came out with new ones that are HOT and work really well!

The New MAX Factor: EYE Candy Mascaras

I haven't seen those before but I really like them!

neutral shadows with colored mascaras... i always wear neutrals anyways...almay makes good colored mascaras.

I use to wear blue mascara a lot, the only mascara I use is Mabeline's, and they carry a blue colored mascara, I liked it, I would wear it with blue, purple, and green eye shadows. I know that NYX carries some colored mascaras I've been kind of interested in trying some of theirs
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back