Question about Julep Boutique

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just received my intro box for one penny using the code COLOR2012 (mod note: referral link removed) and also bought a mystery box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I loveee the products already! Since I just signed up however I didn't get to select from the June Maven Boxes, it just gave me the American Beauty Intro one. I was wondering how long the June boxes will stay up in the Maven Boutique?? I love the Boho Glam box with Daisy and Robin, and was thinking unless I love the boxes for next month I could get that one if it's still up by the 20th preview. Hope this makes sense. Thanks!!

Hi! Welcome to Make Up Talk! If you're wondering about me editing your post I had to remove the referral link since that's not allowed.

To answer your questions. The extra boxes tend to remain in the boutiques for up to two months or until they sell out. Next month - July you'll get the July American Beauty box unless you skip the month OR pick a different box. I say if you love the polishes go pick up the other box as soon as you can because the colors are really pretty in that box.

Zadidoll- Thanks for your help!! I just can't decide what to do because I love those two colors, but don't really need the SPF stuff that comes with it. I know if I wait I will probably end up buying them individually though and that will cost more yikes! Also, thanks for fixing my post and for the heads up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back