Question about MAC palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I do not have one of these yet (the empty kind you fill) but I like the idea of getting all my stuff together in one easy compact. Do the small mac eyeshadows fit in these? and does anyone know if Milani fits, Urban Decay??

Also, once they are in are they easily moveable?

Thanks gals for any advice/ info you can give ~Jen

make that a few easy compacts
icon_redface.gif

I bought one today because I was told that Milani and Urban Decay fit in these and like you, I need to consolidate to one palette.

Originally Posted by Charmaine The e/s are pretty movable if you glue a magnet on the bottom of the MAC pans. I agree with that!! I move mine around all the time, especially when I get new ones. If you depot your e/s, you'll have to buy magnets to put on them, but I found that pretty easy to do (and I'm not crafty at all!!). I like the pro pans better, though I usually end up buying the pot and doing it myself. At least it gives me emties for Back2MAC!!
biggrin.gif

I was scared of moving e/s from one palette to another but worked just fine. It is pretty easy.

I love these MAC palettes! Saves so much room and it's great at displaying large amounts of eyeshadows at a time. I have a 4-pan for travel as well. If you depot an eyeshadow, remove the glue and stick on a magnet instead. that way eyeshadows can move around and can be tossed when it's used up.
smile.gif

That is my thought too, to condense into a few pallettes and then have one for travel too. A magnet seems pretty thick, can you get a thin one at a craft store or something
icon_question.gif
Sorry for sounding like a dingdong, I just want to make this work

Latest posts

Back