question for MAC glitterliner-users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since the glitter liners are coming back soon:I have been debating for a long time whether to get a few more (I have Post Punk, the purple one already) or not.

the problem I had with Post Punk: the applicator is crap, so I used my #208 brush to apply it. I had to go over and over my lashline cause the glitter particles were pretty scarce. and it flaked after a while, so I had purple glitter under my eyes (I have to admit I was wearing it under my lower lashline though)

is this just me or does anyone else have problems with the glitter liners? I still like all the nice colors....but they don´t really seem to be good quality to me.

Originally Posted by Arielle since the glitter liners are coming back soon:I have been debating for a long time whether to get a few more (I have Post Punk, the purple one already) or not.
the problem I had with Post Punk: the applicator is crap, so I used my #208 brush to apply it. I had to go over and over my lashline cause the glitter particles were pretty scarce. and it flaked after a while, so I had purple glitter under my eyes (I have to admit I was wearing it under my lower lashline though)

is this just me or does anyone else have problems with the glitter liners? I still like all the nice colors....but they don´t really seem to be good quality to me.

I bought the "Mercuric" color last year and it worked well and lasted all day. From my experience with the eyeshadows, some of the colors work better for me than some of the other colors. I think this may be the case with the glitter liners, that some colors work a little better than others (for some reason or another). "Mercuric" is a charcoal grey base with multiple colored glitters.

Originally Posted by Trisha some are harder to work with than others, and you have to go over a few times to get a decent amount of glitter, hence i dont reach for them often xx same here...I think I´ve only used it 2 times since I got them. don´t think I will get any more now

Latest posts

Back