Question Of The Day ~ August 23rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Y'all will have to excuse me if this is a pathetic question. I went to a concert yesterday and was out LATE and then slept till 10:30 this morning. I am in a veeerrrry strange mood right now; I'm half tired and half hyper (left over energy...) I don't even know what kind of mood you'd consider that. Crazy I guess. So I'm having a hard time thinking of a good question of the day.

What time did you wake up this morning?

Y'all already know my answer.........

'scuse me while I go stare at the refridgerator and try to figure out what to eat... I haven't eaten for hours.....
tongue.gif

I woke up at 10 am this morning. I went to bed at 2 am. So that gives me a good, solid 8 hours. I was thinking that I'd rather be working, but darn it... being wrapped up like a burrito in those covers with my big pillow sure felt right too. LOL. Tony is going to kill me. He gets up at 5 am. To me, that's unGodly! Believe me, I know how this looks. Right now, it's called 'too bad.' Oh how I enjoy being an adult.

What concert did you see?

P.S. I like your question game!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Cali Slept in!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Y'all will have to excuse me if this is a pathetic question. I went to a concert yesterday and was out LATE and then slept till 10:30 this morning. I am in a veeerrrry strange mood right now; I'm half tired and half hyper (left over energy...) I don't even know what kind of mood you'd consider that. Crazy I guess. So I'm having a hard time thinking of a good question of the day.

'scuse me while I go stare at the refridgerator and try to figure out what to eat... I haven't eaten for hours.....
tongue.gif

My usual time of 7.20 and it was a KILLER getting out of bed. Don't u just hate getting out of bed when its raining so bad outside & all u wanna do is cuddle up under your blanket!!

7:20am, along with my hubby. While he eats breakfast, I make his lunch. However, after he left, I was still so tired, that around 9:30am I wrnt back to sleep for a bit, and the phone woke me up around 11:30am. So, now I'm awake and here, sort of.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Californian I woke up at 10 am this morning. I went to bed at 2 am. So that gives me a good, solid 8 hours. I was thinking that I'd rather be working, but darn it... being wrapped up like a burrito in those covers with my big pillow sure felt right too. LOL. Tony is going to kill me. He gets up at 5 am. To me, that's unGodly! Believe me, I know how this looks. Right now, it's called 'too bad.' Oh how I enjoy being an adult.

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Cali Slept in!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I went to the Kenny Chesney concert. I went last year and had a blast so I figured I might as well do it again this year.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm going to the Keith Urban concert in October, too. I can't wait. I am so in love with Keith Urban; the tickets aren't on sale yet but, being a member of his fan club, I get to buy from a special pre-sale. hehe....
tongue.gif
As soon as I get the email saying I can buy tickets for the Pittsburgh show I am buying them. It might not be quite as fun as the Kenny Chesney concert b/c that was outside and Keith's will be inside, but I don't care. Keith's a hottie.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf I went to the Kenny Chesney concert. I went last year and had a blast so I figured I might as well do it again this year.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm going to the Keith Urban concert in October, too. I can't wait. I am so in love with Keith Urban; the tickets aren't on sale yet but, being a member of his fan club, I get to buy from a special pre-sale. hehe....
tongue.gif
As soon as I get the email saying I can buy tickets for the Pittsburgh show I am buying them. It might not be quite as fun as the Kenny Chesney concert b/c that was outside and Keith's will be inside, but I don't care. Keith's a hottie.
icon_redface.gif
128banner6.jpg
Got a pic of Keith? I am not famiar with the country music scene. Although I do like Shania Twain and she has such an inspiring life story.

I woke up at 6:10am which is my usual time. FOr some reason there is an internal alarm in my body that wakes me up at that time everyday (even weekends). Works well cause I'm never late for work! BUT I would rather be home in my covers!!

I got up this morning a few minutes after 8:00 a.m. This is pretty typical of me if I get to bed before midnight. Any time after that, then I'll squirrel in bed for another hour!

Originally Posted by Californian
128banner6.jpg
Got a pic of Keith? I am not famiar with the country music scene. Although I do like Shania Twain and she has such an inspiring life story.
Yep; I have a couple for ya. I got them from this web site: http://www.thecountrystage.com
211271.jpeg

211272.jpeg

4:30am up for meeting with someone out of the country.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf

Y'all will have to excuse me if this is a pathetic question. I went to a concert yesterday and was out LATE and then slept till 10:30 this morning. I am in a veeerrrry strange mood right now; I'm half tired and half hyper (left over energy...) I don't even know what kind of mood you'd consider that. Crazy I guess. So I'm having a hard time thinking of a good question of the day.

tongue.gif

OMG OMG OMG

holy you know what Batman LOLOL

Up for Lunch I see

(wink)

Originally Posted by Californian

I woke up at 10 am this morning. I went to bed at 2 am. So that gives me a good, solid 8 hours. I was thinking that I'd rather be working, but darn it... being wrapped up like a burrito in those covers with my big pillow sure felt right too. LOL. Tony is going to kill me. He gets up at 5 am. To me, that's unGodly! Believe me, I know how this looks. Right now, it's called 'too bad.' Oh how I enjoy being an adult.

Cali Slept in!

out of bed at 5:00am EST wasn't actually awake till 5:20(need at least 1cup of coffee 1st)

Latest posts

Back