Question Of The Day ~ August 28th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What was the last thing you used the microwave for? The last thing I used the microwave for was to heat up some leftover taco-seasoned meat to make homemade taco salads. YUM! I have to say, it rivaled Chi~Chi's!

Originally Posted by MysticWolf What was the last thing you used the microwave for? The last thing I used the microwave for was to heat up some leftover taco-seasoned meat to make homemade taco salads. YUM! I have to say, it rivaled Chi~Chi's! A cup of coffee

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Last thing i used my microwave for was a frozen curry last night . I use it for the timer function all the time. I time the laundry and I also set the timer for cooking and to remind me of things. I like the timer! hehe.Food-wise, I used it to defrost ground beef for lasagne. Gawd that sounds disgusting, doesn't it? Putting dead cow through micro - waves. Ew.

013image1.jpg
Happy Belated birthday. I thought I'd get some more use out of this guy's body. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back