Question Of The Day ~ August 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you could be anywhere in the world right now instead of where you are, where would you go?

Two words: Hawaii, baby!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf If you could be anywhere in the world right now instead of where you are, where would you go?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Another vote for Hawaii..I've always wanted to go

I think hubby and I would go to either England/Italy on a vacation, since neither of us has been, or we'd go to Ghana, West Africa, so I could show him the beauty of the country that I once visited.
smile.gif

Islamorada in the Florida Keys! Think Jimmy Buffett 24/7

Originally Posted by MysticWolf If you could be anywhere in the world right now instead of where you are, where would you go?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Would like to speak with my dad who died in front of me 6 years ago

Originally Posted by MysticWolf

If you could be anywhere in the world right now instead of where you are, where would you go?

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aw man, i would DO anything to get away from this STUPID rain here in Ireland. This is our summer and its flaming raining.. UGH. I'd choose somewhere, anywhere hot, sunny & with golden sand beaches. PS. Sorry to hear about your dad Tony **HUGS**

Originally Posted by laura127 Aw man, i would DO anything to get away from this STUPID rain here in Ireland. This is our summer and its flaming raining.. UGH.I'd choose somewhere, anywhere hot, sunny & with golden sand beaches.

PS. Sorry to hear about your dad Tony **HUGS**

I'll trade ya! You can have Florida and I'll take Ireland
icon_lol.gif
, it's always been my dream to go there and see where my family came from, I was so glad that my Dad and his brother got to go over before he passed away. I'm so tired of the Florida heat too. Sorry about your Dad Tony, I lost mine in 1988 and would love to be able to go back in time and just spend one of those moments with him that I used to take for granted.

This is a great question. I would go to Paris. I've never been there so I would really like to go and shop for some french makeup.
smile.gif

Phoenix, AZ 'cause that's where my boyfriend lives. BUT... if I could take him along somewhere fantastic, I'd want to go to the islands off Greece/Turkey. I need to get in touch with my roots!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Would like to speak with my dad who died in front of me 6 years ago Hugs. hugs

Excellent choice. I'm with you there.
wink.gif

*hugs* Tony

Originally Posted by Californian I'd like to check out heaven. What a great vacation!I want the deluxe tour too.

mutbanner41.gif

Latest posts

Back