Question of the day

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
3,463
Reaction score
2
More like question of the month, lol I never get around to asking them.

What is your all-time favorite t.v. shows from the past and present? With Christmas coming up and me not having cable anymore I'm thinking about asking for some t.v. serieses.

Mine are:

Boy Meets World

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Scrubs

Sex and the City

Project Runway

What are yours?

 
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
My present favorite has to be Scrubs, but as far as past favorite... I'd have to go with Fresh Prince, or just classic sitcoms like that.

 
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
4,637
Reaction score
1
[Past] Roseanne!!. I love that show, I have all the seasons on dvd. I also liked Fresh Prince, Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Charmed. (I'm pretty sure there were others, just can't think of them at the moment)

[Present] I don't really watch newer shows.

 
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
0
Cosby Show

Life Goes On

The Wonder Years

Star Trek the Next Generation

The Jeffersons

Different World

C.S.I- Las Vegas

What Not to Wear

E.R.

 
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
5,060
Reaction score
2
Roseanne

What Not to Wear

Grey's Anatomy

Wheel of Fortune (Do gameshows count?)

Fresh Prince

 
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
3,463
Reaction score
2
Anyone watched a lot of Nip/Tuck? I've seen it a few times and liked it but didn't know if it was worth buying a season. Or the show "Weeds" I heard it was good.

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
5,626
Reaction score
2
Sex and the City

Six Feet Under

America's Next Top Model

Project Runway

Dexter

Weeds

Sexcetera on Playboy TV

 
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
3,463
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sex and the CitySix Feet Under

America's Next Top Model

Project Runway

Dexter

Weeds

Sexcetera on Playboy TV

Ooh so you do like Weeds?? I was thinking about buying it that's why I ask. And what is sexcetera like?

 
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
6,477
Reaction score
1
I love Nip/Tuck... the dvd's are great. I found mine very cheap on ebay and amazon...

I'm a big reality show lover too. I don't know why... I love Real World and all of the Real Word/Road Rules challenges. I also like The Bachelor (I know it's a bad show, but I find it funny to watch..)

Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef.

I don't watch any show religiously though... it's kinda hard with a toddler, plus sometimes I get sick of tv.

As a kid I liked Growing pains, Who's The Boss etc.

 
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
20,217
Reaction score
35
Stargate SG-1, Monk, Everybody Loves Raymond.......

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
5,626
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh so you do like Weeds?? I was thinking about buying it that's why I ask. And what is sexcetera like? I LOVE Weeds...Sexcetera is like the Entertainment Tonight of Playboy. It features interesting new clubs, products, models etc..all of more Adult oriented of course..lol. I actually learn a lot on Sexcetera.

 
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
3,463
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Nip/Tuck... the dvd's are great. I found mine very cheap on ebay and amazon...
I'm a big reality show lover too. I don't know why... I love Real World and all of the Real Word/Road Rules challenges. I also like The Bachelor (I know it's a bad show, but I find it funny to watch..)

Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef.

I don't watch any show religiously though... it's kinda hard with a toddler, plus sometimes I get sick of tv.

As a kid I liked Growing pains, Who's The Boss etc.

Don't worry, I secretly love reality shows too!! And aparently so does Tony!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE Weeds...Sexcetera is like the Entertainment Tonight of Playboy. It features interesting new clubs, products, models etc..all of more Adult oriented of course..lol. I actually learn a lot on Sexcetera. OoOo that sounds like a show that I would love. Too bad I don't have the playboy channel, and thats probably not something you can order off ebay, haha.
 
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
17,858
Reaction score
10
my favourites would be

bewitched

I dream of jeannie

and the older series of charmed, before it got crazy stupid


 
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
3,906
Reaction score
2
TOP CHEF!!! watching the finale right now

Proj Runway

you know what??? i am going to just say all the Bravo reality shows have been my abso faves.

Fraggles

Muppet Show

CSI LV

Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations

Facts of Life

Daily Show / the Colbert Report

Jem

 
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Family Guy, futurama, and American dad. Other than that, the TV is waste of time.

 
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
7,048
Reaction score
0
I have rented Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix. I am so addicted to "Weeds"

 
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
979
Reaction score
2
Full house

The Fresh prince of bel air

Beverly Hills 90210

The hills

 
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
0
What not to wear is a great choice! I think I'll ask for that one for christmas!

 

Latest posts

Top