Question of the day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
More like question of the month, lol I never get around to asking them.

What is your all-time favorite t.v. shows from the past and present? With Christmas coming up and me not having cable anymore I'm thinking about asking for some t.v. serieses.

Mine are:

Boy Meets World

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Scrubs

Sex and the City

Project Runway

What are yours?

My present favorite has to be Scrubs, but as far as past favorite... I'd have to go with Fresh Prince, or just classic sitcoms like that.

[Past] Roseanne!!. I love that show, I have all the seasons on dvd. I also liked Fresh Prince, Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Charmed. (I'm pretty sure there were others, just can't think of them at the moment)

[Present] I don't really watch newer shows.

Cosby Show

Life Goes On

The Wonder Years

Star Trek the Next Generation

The Jeffersons

Different World

C.S.I- Las Vegas

What Not to Wear

E.R.

Roseanne

What Not to Wear

Grey's Anatomy

Wheel of Fortune (Do gameshows count?)

Fresh Prince

Anyone watched a lot of Nip/Tuck? I've seen it a few times and liked it but didn't know if it was worth buying a season. Or the show "Weeds" I heard it was good.

Sex and the City

Six Feet Under

America's Next Top Model

Project Runway

Dexter

Weeds

Sexcetera on Playboy TV

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sex and the CitySix Feet Under

America's Next Top Model

Project Runway

Dexter

Weeds

Sexcetera on Playboy TV

Ooh so you do like Weeds?? I was thinking about buying it that's why I ask. And what is sexcetera like?

I love Nip/Tuck... the dvd's are great. I found mine very cheap on ebay and amazon...

I'm a big reality show lover too. I don't know why... I love Real World and all of the Real Word/Road Rules challenges. I also like The Bachelor (I know it's a bad show, but I find it funny to watch..)

Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef.

I don't watch any show religiously though... it's kinda hard with a toddler, plus sometimes I get sick of tv.

As a kid I liked Growing pains, Who's The Boss etc.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh so you do like Weeds?? I was thinking about buying it that's why I ask. And what is sexcetera like? I LOVE Weeds...Sexcetera is like the Entertainment Tonight of Playboy. It features interesting new clubs, products, models etc..all of more Adult oriented of course..lol. I actually learn a lot on Sexcetera.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Nip/Tuck... the dvd's are great. I found mine very cheap on ebay and amazon...
I'm a big reality show lover too. I don't know why... I love Real World and all of the Real Word/Road Rules challenges. I also like The Bachelor (I know it's a bad show, but I find it funny to watch..)

Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef.

I don't watch any show religiously though... it's kinda hard with a toddler, plus sometimes I get sick of tv.

As a kid I liked Growing pains, Who's The Boss etc.

Don't worry, I secretly love reality shows too!! And aparently so does Tony!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE Weeds...Sexcetera is like the Entertainment Tonight of Playboy. It features interesting new clubs, products, models etc..all of more Adult oriented of course..lol. I actually learn a lot on Sexcetera. OoOo that sounds like a show that I would love. Too bad I don't have the playboy channel, and thats probably not something you can order off ebay, haha.

my favourites would be

bewitched

I dream of jeannie

and the older series of charmed, before it got crazy stupid
biggrin.gif

TOP CHEF!!! watching the finale right now

Proj Runway

you know what??? i am going to just say all the Bravo reality shows have been my abso faves.

Fraggles

Muppet Show

CSI LV

Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations

Facts of Life

Daily Show / the Colbert Report

Jem

Latest posts

Back