Quick Age & Location Check everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, Quick Age & Location Check everyone:

I am 27 years old living in Sunny Huntington Beach, California
icon_cool.gif

Somehow I knew where you live!

I am 38! same damn place as you Reija
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin)

Ok, Quick Age & Location Check everyone:
I am 27 years old living in Sunny Huntington Beach, California
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Somehow I knew where you live!
I am 38! same damn place as you Reija
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL!
biggrin.gif
Honolulu, HI; 31 (32 in June).
wink.gif

23, currently in Indiana .... hopefully we can move down south when I graduate in December though!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha LOL!
biggrin.gif
Honolulu, HI; 31 (32 in June).
wink.gif
You're 31!?!?!? I thought you were like my age! LOL Not that 31 is old or anything ... you just look like a youngin'
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Shoey too - you both had me fooled!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by HarleyMom 44 in Ocala Florida, looks like I'm the old broad again
icon_rolleyes.gif
I love u Harley - You are too funny! LMAO
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep & thanks! When I left my other job, I was just shy of 30 & one of my clients seriously thought I was 22, despite knowing me for 4 years. LOL! She was shocked to find out she was only 5 yrs older than me.
wink.gif

Yeah, I honestly thought you were 24, 25 tops... you must still definitely get ID'ed at bars! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I totally get ID'd. I got ID'd @ the grocery store for a bottle of wine bya cocky young girl. I looked @ the girl & told her, "honey, I'm a LOT older than you think & am old enough to be your BIG sister." She saw my ID & apologized for her snarky remark. I just chuckled & left the store.
tongue.gif

24, in Los Angeles (just a hop, skip and a few freeways away from Tony & Reija
smile.gif
)

I'm 36 and live in Sunny Fountain Valley, CA.. 10 minutes away from Tony & Reija.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
::::Waving::::

Thats so funny cause I always get ID too (I usually turn a bit red), and my SO who is a couple of years younger than me doesnt! I just show them my 10 year old daughter, that should be enough ID! LOL

Originally Posted by keaLoha I totally get ID'd. I got ID'd @ the grocery store for a bottle of wine bya cocky young girl. I looked @ the girl & told her, "honey, I'm a LOT older than you think & am old enough to be your BIG sister." She saw my ID & apologized for her snarky remark. I just chuckled & left the store.
tongue.gif

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Pauline, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Hope your day is extra special!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hugs,

Merianne

Originally Posted by Pauline I am 36 today as it my birthday
smile.gif
Scotland,Edinburgh.

Thanks Shoey!

I think your looking absolutly stunning on your avaitor piccie. Its nice to see your whole face and hair. When is your baby due?

Aww thanks!

My baby girl is due on June 10. Cant wait. Need suggestions on names............

Originally Posted by Pauline Thanks Shoey!I think your looking absolutly stunning on your avaitor piccie. Its nice to see your whole face and hair. When is your baby due?

Latest posts

Back