Quick Question about Mac SkinFinishes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany I would be so glad to own ONE of the Skinfinishes. But I looked for it at our Mac counters and they don´t sell it. Do you think it is not available here in Germany or was it a Special Edition?? Do you know where I can get it online?
I first saw it on our beautiful Arielle and immediately thought that this would be a absolutely MUSTHAVE!!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Check out eBay Sabrina.. I bought Shimpagne on Thurs or Fri from a seller named blush-etc. Bhav bought hers off that seller too. She didnt have Shimpagne when i looked 2 weeks ago but she listed it last week. She has other shades aswell
biggrin.gif

Hope so that they are coming back in a limited edition!

LAURA: You are a very very big honey. I looked on ebay and the seller is selling the Skinfinishes. And even for a very low shipping cost to Europe! That´s so cool... but there is only one problem! Don´t know WHICH Skinfish I should buy! ! ! Stereo Rose, Porcelain Pink or Shimpagne! Arggghhh.. that´s so hard.. would like to get them all but my purchase wants me to decide for one of them! Any suggestions????

Sabrina, I say go for Shimpagne . it really looks way to dark on Trisha´s pic (the one in the pan, the swatch is what it looks IRL though!), so no worries....I think we have about the same skin coloring and Shimpagne is just right for me so I´m sure it´ll work for you too. oh yeah and it really does give a candlelit glow (perfect explanation, Trisha!)

I have Pink Porcelaine too and I think it´s less pigmented, the effect is a little more subtle compared to shimpagne and the pink is VERY light. but maybe that´s just me-I think pink blush/highlighter doesn´t look all that great on me.

I don´t know about stereo rose though...haven´t tried it

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hope so that they are coming back in a limited edition!
LAURA: You are a very very big honey. I looked on ebay and the seller is selling the Skinfinishes. And even for a very low shipping cost to Europe! That´s so cool... but there is only one problem! Don´t know WHICH Skinfish I should buy! ! ! Stereo Rose, Porcelain Pink or Shimpagne! Arggghhh.. that´s so hard.. would like to get them all but my purchase wants me to decide for one of them! Any suggestions????

If anyone is looking for Stereo Rose, Shimpagne or Porcelain Pink, we have a few left at my counter. Let me know!

I'd defo say go for Shimpagne Sabrina.

It's gorgeous and gives a fab glow!

The seller is great btw. They delivered really fast (from USA to UK) and they products were packaged really well!

You girls are great!

Now I am ABSOLUTELY Sure that I am going to buy the Shimpagne one. Thx Trisha for the pictures!

Andrea: I believe in your opinion more than in god :) You ARE the absolutely Skinfinish ANGEL.. it looks perfect on your skin!

Bhav: Good to know that this seller is great!

By the way, how much did the Skinfnishes cost at the Mac counter? On ebay it costs 30,00 Dollar, I think.

Thank you all for your suggestions!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for all the info!!

I have also been looking for shimpagne on ebay.Missed the one I wanted.(Forgot the time and the auction had ended.Buhu)

So happy to see that some people ship to Europe.

I will definitely get one soon!

Kristina

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany By the way, how much did the Skinfnishes cost at the Mac counter? On ebay it costs 30,00 Dollar, I think. In the US they cost $22.50

In Japan they cost ¥3,885, around $34,00 USD.

It's hard to find the product here.

I think i paid $34 including shipping to europe Sabrina.. Mine arrived yesterday & i am in LOVE with it. The girls are right, you should get Shimpagne first. Although i think i need Stereo Rose now too because it looks adorable in those pics.

Back