Quiz: What's your style?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What’s your style-vibe: Mod Maven, Haute Hippy, Urban Punk, City Sleek, Sporty Chic, or Chill-Out Guru?

Take this fun and quick quiz by clicking on the rose!

Directions:

[*]At Garnier web page, click on the "Style Room" (located on the second level of the diagram on the right, in pink)

[*]Once in the "Style Room" click on "Quiz: What's Your style vibe?"

Here's what I got:

"You're a Haute Hippy

You’ve got a sensitive and creative nature - introverted with a fascinating mix of knowing what’s cool and fashionable right now. You attract others because you possess that liberating charm of those who live a little outside this world or seem to be from another era.

A bohemian at heart, you’re only concerned with the present and you give little thought to tomorrow.

Artistic and poetic, your style is an eclectic combination of 70’s gear, thrift shop finds, vintage classics and modern fabrics. You are passionate about interior design and you love to create a unique atmosphere in your bedroom or home. As far as skin care goes, you love to indulge yourself in aromatic baths and to smooth your skin afterwards with a rich, deliciously lavish cream. You like your hair to be styled while still looking completely natural."

That is an unbelievably accurate description of me!
smile.gif

I am Urban Punk (this is totally me) There’s never any danger of you being stuck in a rut, you‘re a real breath of fresh air! Sociable and free-spirited, you thrive on making friends and getting to know people… Your need for change balances out the routine of daily life and you’re always the first to try out new things and check out new venues. You have a convincing image and you love experimenting with new hair colors… Your style is of the moment and now. You love hanging out in off-the-shoulder tops, with your hair in a bed-head look or spiked up with gel. It’s all or nothing when it comes to you - you’re not afraid to live life to the max… in fact living life to 100% is part of who you are.

Some of this might be true, and some of it definitely isnt true! LOL!
confused.gif

Results de Cali:

You’re an idealist, a perfectionist, an over-achiever! You are the model of minimalist style and all things chic; you stand out from the crowd, you believe less is more, you have an almost magnetic allure to you.

You know exactly what you want out of life — and you usually get it! Cultured and calm, your friends respect your taste, discretion and your advice.

You love eating out in fashionable restaurants and make sure that you’re on the VIP list at the latest events at new and exclusive bars. As for your style, you tend to stick to neutrals, black and white basics, expensive accessories, with a few key items from designer collections. Sensual and full of charm, you love lotions and potions that are pure and refreshing which will help you keep a real velvety smoothness to your skin.

It's mostly like me, but I also can pick up some characteristics of all the others. But this is probably the most like me.
smile.gif

Chill-Out Guru

You’re cool and lead a life with as little drama as possible. Getting on your bad side is a definite no-no…that’s the motto that rules your life! Packed dance floors are definitely not your scene. Your sofa is definitely your best friend!

Peace and quiet are sacred to you… there’s never a raised voice in your house… but in times of need, your friends know they can turn to you. You’re infamous for being late and having your head in the clouds. Despite this you’re a magnet for friends…especially since you keep a clear head, all thanks to your amazing knack for taking an unbiased outlook on situations.

On the style side, you’re neither one thing nor the other. One day it might be a wild hairdo, the next a buttoned down look—your style always takes your friends by surprise!

You’re mad about new things… you love skin care products and shampoos with gentle fragrances such as vanilla.

An expert at pampering yourself, you love treating yourself on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a soak in the tub.

I'm a chilled out guru! LOL! You’re cool *true* and lead a life with as little drama as possible *untrue*. Getting on your bad side is a definite no-no…that’s the motto that rules your life*true*! Packed dance floors are definitely not your scene *true*. Your sofa is definitely your best friend! *untrue* Peace and quiet are sacred to you*true*… there’s never a raised voice in your house*untrue*… but in times of need, your friends know they can turn to you*true*. You’re infamous for being late*untrue* and having your head in the clouds*true*. Despite this you’re a magnet for friends…especially since you keep a clear head, all thanks to your amazing knack for taking an unbiased outlook on situations. *true* On the style side, you’re neither one thing nor the other. One day it might be a wild hairdo, the next a buttoned down look—your style always takes your friends by surprise! *true* You’re mad about new things… you love skin care products and shampoos with gentle fragrances such as vanilla. *true* An expert at pampering yourself, you love treating yourself on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a soak in the tub.*so true*

I'm a chill out guru? Farout
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You’re cool and lead a life with as little drama as possible-true. Getting on your bad side is a definite no-no- used to be, I've chilled with age LOL…that’s the motto that rules your life! Packed dance floors are definitely not your scene-very true. Your sofa is definitely your best friend-sometimes!

Peace and quiet are sacred to you-sometimes… there’s never a raised voice in your house-no comment
icon_lol.gif
… but in times of need, your friends know they can turn to you-always true. You’re infamous for being late-never, I always arrive early and having your head in the clouds. Despite this you’re a magnet for friends…especially since you keep a clear head-I thought it was in the clouds, all thanks to your amazing knack for taking an unbiased outlook on situations-I try to.On the style side, you’re neither one thing nor the other. One day it might be a wild hairdo-not if I can help it, the next a buttoned down look—your style always takes your friends by surprise-actually, I don't think anything I do suprises them anymore
icon_twisted.gif
!

You’re mad about new things… you love skin care products and shampoos with gentle fragrances such as vanilla-very true, vanilla is one of my favorite scents. An expert at pampering yourself, you love treating yourself on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a soak in the tub-true, and not just on Sundays.

I'm City Sleek

You’re an idealist, a perfectionist, an over-achiever! You are the model of minimalist style and all things chic; you stand out from the crowd, you believe less is more, you have an almost magnetic allure to you.

You know exactly what you want out of life — and you usually get it! Cultured and calm, your friends respect your taste, discretion and your advice.

Latest posts

Back