Quo - question for the canadian girls (and boys) :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Lise Watier eye shines are absolutely F-A-B!!!! I got the ones in Bleu Azur and Aqua. I wanted Peacock too but they were out of it. They glide on soooo smootly and have awesome color/ pigmentation. I had never used color eyeliner before (other than black and brown) but I have to say that it does make the eye pop for sure! I am in love. Wondering if I should go back and get more colors... LOL

i have a bunch of products from Anabelle I really like.

I have a bunch of the little dusty things (pigment i guess), they're shimmery and pretty bright, you can use them with water, and even as lip gloss if you like.

I have a couple of their normal eyeshadows too, i like em too.

My sister also has a black eyeliner pencil from them and it works pretty good =)

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those Lise Watier eye shines are absolutely F-A-B!!!! I got the ones in Bleu Azur and Aqua. I wanted Peacock too but they were out of it. They glide on soooo smootly and have awesome color/ pigmentation. I had never used color eyeliner before (other than black and brown) but I have to say that it does make the eye pop for sure! I am in love. Wondering if I should go back and get more colors... LOL These are my favorite eyeliners! I own Peacock, gorgeous color. Hopefully that color will be in stock before you leave. I plan on buying more colors.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif These are my favorite eyeliners! I own Peacock, gorgeous color. Hopefully that color will be in stock before you leave. I plan on buying more colors.
smile.gif
Nah, I leave tomorrow morning... Will try it some other time though.
smile.gif
I used Aqua today. Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nah, I leave tomorrow morning... Will try it some other time though.
smile.gif
I used Aqua today. Gorgeous!

Did you try all three of the shoppers in town?

the waterproof colored liner from Lisa Watier is great. i have the gold and brown one, and love it.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you try all three of the shoppers in town? I only knew about 2 shoppers... Wait, do you mean the one in the confederation mall as well? Cause I didnt try that one. But that is OK , I can live without peacock for a while.
smile.gif
Using bleu azur today though and loving it!

Latest posts

Back