QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's cool! This image is off of her blog.

This confirms AuntyOly1's post.

1. Tarte Lipsurgence (full size)
  2. 1/2 oz Strivecten sd
  3. 2 oz st tropez self tanner
  4. 2 oz amazing grace shower gel
  5. 6 oz WEN -assorted
  6. 1/2 oz Peter Thomas Roth resurface laser gel
  7. Full size Mally eyeshadow stick -assorted
  8. 2 oz bliss facial cleanser
New Beauty magazine

According to that it'll become available on April 24 on QVC.

ohh now I want this! I got that strivectin in my beauty army in january and use it on my eyes every night and it works so well on crows feet but its so expensive. Just what I need...another sub, lol. 

You can justify this one, its only 4 times a year ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ohh now I want this! I got that strivectin in my beauty army in january and use it on my eyes every night and it works so well on crows feet but its so expensive. Just what I need...another sub, lol. 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope that's not Lucky in the picture.

My thoughts exactly! 
icon_lol.gif

You can justify this one, its only 4 times a year ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hahah, for sure, I think I might just do it. Although I should probably just order a full size of the strivectin sd, or look for it at tj maxx since I definitely don't need more lip products, facial skincare, or bodywashes, and won't use the hair stuff lol. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not only that the QVC version has two types - one time delivery and auto-delivery. So if you want to try it without committing to a subscription then you can get the one time delivery.

It sure looks like lucky! I bet there are several shades that go out, I am sure the mally shade stick has a few variations as well.. That how previthinly era and gloss have been.

I have one if you want it. Its sample sized (.75 oz). Pm me your addy if you want it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahah, for sure, I think I might just do it. Although I should probably just order a full size of the strivectin sd, or look for it at tj maxx since I definitely don't need more lip products, facial skincare, or bodywashes, and won't use the hair stuff lol. 

I can use all except the self tanner. I will def try to get in on this one. Thanks for the info!

I called QVC with the item number, since when I put it in on a search on the website it said I could call and order it by phone. Well, I had no luck with that at all. The guy on the phone and I were laughing a lot though, so at least it was a fun conversation. He said he saw nothing but blank pages and he couldn't even put me on waitlist, he was very confused on why it said I could call and order it. lol. I told him that I forgive him... THIS time. 
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I called QVC with the item number, since when I put it in on a search on the website it said I could call and order it by phone. Well, I had no luck with that at all. The guy on the phone and I were laughing a lot though, so at least it was a fun conversation. He said he saw nothing but blank pages and he couldn't even put me on waitlist, he was very confused on why it said I could call and order it. lol. I told him that I forgive him... THIS time. 
icon_lol.gif
Lol lucky... whenever I have to call QVC I always get connected to extremely grumpy women.

I totally agree! I absolutely want to try it!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish they were sending the brand new Gardenia Wen scent. Still an awesome tube though!

Got my confirmation and will be getting the QVC NBTT on Monday.

Hopefully.

My box will actually be here today according to tracking! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't even been charged yet and it says ship date is the 8th? How is that, its a Sunday, let alone Easter.

My guess is a label will printed on Sunday for actual shipping/pick up on Monday.

Just got mine! Was not as exciting as I had wanted it to be. The Wen came in Almond Mint, which I hate...happy to trade that for ANY other scent...Won't use the StriVectin or St Tropez and the LipSurgence is a LUSTER. I hate glitter with a passion. Boo. Super pumped for the Mally in Twilight and the Laser Free Regenerator though!

Originally Posted by KyleeLane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got mine! Was not as exciting as I had wanted it to be. The Wen came in Almond Mint, which I hate...happy to trade that for ANY other scent...Won't use the StriVectin or St Tropez and the LipSurgence is a LUSTER. I hate glitter with a passion. Boo. Super pumped for the Mally in Twilight and the Laser Free Regenerator though!

I'll trade you somethings for the lipsurgence and strivectin, dependent on color! Message me if you want to get rid of it! 

Back