QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KyleeLane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got mine! Was not as exciting as I had wanted it to be. The Wen came in Almond Mint, which I hate...happy to trade that for ANY other scent...Won't use the StriVectin or St Tropez and the LipSurgence is a LUSTER. I hate glitter with a passion. Boo. Super pumped for the Mally in Twilight and the Laser Free Regenerator though!
I know a couple of people on my Facebook who are waiting for my blog sale because I'm putting up my St. Tropez and several other tanning products up for sale which is what they want. If you don't like any of the products trade or sale it.

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! You can now purchase the QVC Test Tube through the QVC site!

Here's the link

Thanks for the heads up samplegal, I just ordered mine! I wasnt looking for it to be on the site until friday! they might have been sold out by then the way them things go!

I called and they were able to give me the number for it, its A227283. I was able to purchase it online and sign up for auto delivery! YEY!

And it will be delivered on 4-19! I am excited for pretty much everything in it, even the tanning cream I can use on my legs. How exciting! Thanks samplegal!

I should also say the A227283 is for auto delivery, if you want just a one time order, click on the link zadidoll provided :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those who order it each quarter from QVC (not auto-renewal), you can save a few extra dollars by going through Ebates, which offers % back from a number of online retailers. QVC is one of them and they give 2.5% back on your purchase (not valid for auto-renewal or EZ pay). It may not be a lot of money saved off of $29 for the Test Tube but it can add up if you order online quite often. I used it in conjunction with the $15 off $50 from the Sample Society's BeautyBar.com purchase and received a few dollars back.

http://www.ebates.com/index.htm

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't decide if I should sign up or not. My life is so hard, lmao. 

Originally Posted by SeptEllis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those who order it each quarter from QVC (not auto-renewal), you can save a few extra dollars by going through Ebates, which offers % back from a number of online retailers. QVC is one of them and they give 2.5% back on your purchase (not valid for auto-renewal or EZ pay). It may not be a lot of money saved off of $29 for the Test Tube but it can add up if you order online quite often. I used it in conjunction with the $15 off $50 from the Sample Society's BeautyBar.com purchase and received a few dollars back.

http://www.ebates.com/index.htm

Ebates doesn't work with a lot of coupons though, just fyi. 

Got my tube today. I'm so happy with it! I'm in love with the Tarte Lipsurgence (mine came in "Adored"). I need more of these!

So basically the Tarte will either be Adored, Frisky, Joy or the nude one, right? And I dont have any of those so yey!
biggrin.gif

I might have to reorder this particular Tube to get another Mally and another Tarte since those two items pay for the box!

No, the booklet that came with the tube says that they sent out Adored, Frisky, and Fever.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So basically the Tarte will either be Adored, Frisky, Joy or the nude one, right? And I dont have any of those so yey!
biggrin.gif

Thaks! I dont have any of those so I will be happy with my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I totally just got the box for the Tarte.. the rest is just extra :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, the booklet that came with the tube says that they sent out Adored, Frisky, and Fever.

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

biggrin.gif

Back