QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Estimated ship date: 04/03/2012

Still no word on what's in the QVC box.

This quarter's cover:

This image is off of her blog.

This confirms AuntyOly1's post.

1. Tarte Lipsurgence (full size)
  2. 1/2 oz Strivecten sd
  3. 2 oz st tropez self tanner
  4. 2 oz amazing grace shower gel
  5. 6 oz WEN -assorted
  6. 1/2 oz Peter Thomas Roth resurface laser gel
  7. Full size Mally eyeshadow stick -assorted
  8. 2 oz bliss facial cleanser
New Beauty magazine

According to that it'll become available on April 24 on QVC.

I wish I knew for either version! 

I watched a qvc thing with the last TT and the lady said there is something really great in it.. Dying a little to know what it is lol

Does anyone know when it will be available for purchase if your not on auto delivery?

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know when it will be available for purchase if your not on auto delivery?

I want to know too. 
frown.gif
 I seemed to have caught on to this sub a bit late in the game. lol.

FYI- THE NEW QVC TUBE-  6oz WEN -assorted 2oz amazing grace shower gel 2oz st tropez self tanner 2oz bliss facial cleanser 1/2 oz strivecten sd 1/2 oz Peter Thomas Roth resurface laser gel  Full size Mally eyeshadow stick -assorted Tarte Lipsurgence New Beauty magazine 

Thanks for posting this. I've decided to skip this shipment. Nothing wrong with what's in it, but nothing that really excites me either. I have way too many samples. Especially facial cleansers and syrums. I need to start cutting back on my subscriptions!

Originally Posted by AuntOly1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI- THE NEW QVC TUBE-  6oz WEN -assorted
2oz amazing grace shower gel
2oz st tropez self tanner
2oz bliss facial cleanser
1/2 oz strivecten sd
1/2 oz Peter Thomas Roth resurface laser gel 
Full size Mally eyeshadow stick -assorted
Tarte Lipsurgence
New Beauty magazine 

FYI- THE NEW QVC TUBE-  6oz WEN -assorted 2oz amazing grace shower gel 2oz st tropez self tanner 2oz bliss facial cleanser 1/2 oz strivecten sd 1/2 oz Peter Thomas Roth resurface laser gel  Full size Mally eyeshadow stick -assorted Tarte Lipsurgence New Beauty magazine 
Ohhhh yesQ thanks for the info...do u know when it will be up on qvc site;

According to my order info the next auto-ship order number for 2nd quarter QVC TT is A224152.

04/05/2012 A224152 • New Beauty 9-Piece Test Tube with Magazine A-D $29.96 08/07/2012 A224155 • New Beauty xx-Piece Test Tube with Magazine A-D $29.96 10/04/2012 A224156 • New Beauty x-Piece Test Tube with Magazine A-D $29.96

Thanks for posting this. I've decided to skip this shipment. Nothing wrong with what's in it, but nothing that really excites me either. I have way too many samples. Especially facial cleansers and syrums. I need to start cutting back on my subscriptions!

U can skip months on auto-delivery?

Thanks,zadi-had no idea. So if i skip do they extend the auto-delivery for another month or does it end automatically after a year regardless?

Damn...WEN again?! I still have some left from the Fall QVC Test Tube. I think I use too many styling products in my hair for it to work for me. I'm totally excited about the Tarte Lipsurgence, though! The rest is stuff I'm sure I'll at least use, except maybe the Mally shadow stick. I have 3 of those from a gift set my grandma gave me for Christmas and I still have yet to try them - I like powder shadow. But thanks so much for posting the list! I've been waiting in suspense
wink.gif

I cant find any info on when this will be available again from QVC but it looks like it will be a good one 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cant find any info on when this will be available again from QVC but it looks like it will be a good one 

I know I check the qvc site every day trying to see if its there yet! is anyone gets ant info about when it will be avaliable please share!

Me too, the regular version of Test Tube just sent me a shipping notice and that reminded me that I haven't been able to sign up for the QVC one, I'm always a little too late.  If anyone hears of it going on sale, I'd love a heads up.  I've been checking the QVC site but no go so far.  It seems like the QVC version is a little more makeup based compared to the other Test Tube.  Thanks for the reminders, ladies!  You're the best.

Me too, the regular version of Test Tube just sent me a shipping notice and that reminded me that I haven't been able to sign up for the QVC one, I'm always a little too late.  If anyone hears of it going on sale, I'd love a heads up.  I've been checking the QVC site but no go so far.  It seems like the QVC version is a little more makeup based compared to the other Test Tube.  Thanks for the reminders, ladies!  You're the best.
QVC has their day of beauty on April 14th. That is when it is likely to be on. Check qvc.com the day before and it should have it listed. I'm on auto delivery and my next shipment is supposed to ship April 5th. I'm also a QVC Insider and the date isn't in the magazine but the test tubes are almost always presented in their all day beauty events.

Nice!  Thanks for the inside info.  I can't wait until I'm on auto delivery and am guaranteed a box.  Now to use up all of these skin care items I have now in anticipation .  .  . 

That's a good thing about the Test Tube, though, even if I don't end up using/loving a few of the items, the price of it is amazing.  The regular price of one item often covers the cost of the whole tube and then I get to try all of the other items for free and get a magazine.  If I end up with both subscriptions (crossing fingers), I'll have two magazines and more than enough products to make a mini tube for a friend.  I love gifting beauty items, often the quality that is in the beauty subs is so much higher than we can get here in Belize, and for much better prices.  I am waiting for the day that I absolutely fall in love with one of my items and it becomes holy grail to me, because then I'll have to pony up and buy the real thing at real prices.  Right now I'm having fun with changing up the samples, but I kind of like the Clarks Botanicals cream I got in the January Birchbox and that baby is $90.  Ouch.  Shows you that the beauty subs work, I would never have even considered buying such an expensive cream if I didn't try it out for a while beforehand and love it.  And to think, I was a bit disappointed when I opened my Birchbox and it ended up being one of my favorites.  You never know.

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

QVC has their day of beauty on April 14th. That is when it is likely to be on. Check qvc.com the day before and it should have it listed. I'm on auto delivery and my next shipment is supposed to ship April 5th. I'm also a QVC Insider and the date isn't in the magazine but the test tubes are almost always presented in their all day beauty events.

Latest posts

Back