QVC - philosophy state of grace fragrance trio

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Treat yourself to a complete fragrance wardrobe. This trio from philosophy includes three light, clean spray fragrances that can be worn alone or layered for a unique combination that's decidedly fresh and feminine.

• 1-oz baby grace, clean as a newborn baby
  • 1-oz amazing grace, a clean floral scent
  • 1-oz pure grace, clean as soap and water
QVC Price <strike>$50.00</strike>

Introductory Price $45.48
I may treat myself to this. I like some of their scents and its a great offer.

Yeah, I saw that on QVC last night while channel surfing...is that a good price, I had the pure grace but it was a lot bigger than one ounce...They're ok, but for some reason they don't last on me.....

Originally Posted by Marisol Treat yourself to a complete fragrance wardrobe. This trio from philosophy includes three light, clean spray fragrances that can be worn alone or layered for a unique combination that's decidedly fresh and feminine.
  • 1-oz baby grace, clean as a newborn baby
  • 1-oz amazing grace, a clean floral scent
  • 1-oz pure grace, clean as soap and water
QVC Price <STRIKE>$50.00</STRIKE>Introductory Price $45.48

I may treat myself to this. I like some of their scents and its a great offer.

I ♥ Pure Grace... it's my favorite perfume!! :icon_love Smells so fresh & clean... I could smell it all day!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am so addicted to QVC and HSN. I almost bought this because since having my baby, I hate perfume. I always wore Tiffany which is so strong. Anyway, then they showed the airbrush powder and the present, and also falling in love, so I couldn't decide and bought nothing. I'm still thinking of falling in love, but my friend Melissa is the Queen of perfume, she has one of everything, so I'm sure I can smell hers if she has them and make a decision.

Originally Posted by fiji I am so addicted to QVC and HSN. I almost bought this because since having my baby, I hate perfume. I always wore Tiffany which is so strong. Anyway, then they showed the airbrush powder and the present, and also falling in love, so I couldn't decide and bought nothing. I'm still thinking of falling in love, but my friend Melissa is the Queen of perfume, she has one of everything, so I'm sure I can smell hers if she has them and make a decision. Falling in Love is pretty too... it's a little sweeter IMO - smells sorta like Cotton Candy! lol And similar to the Cotton Candy Detmeter perfume
wink.gif

I've bought samples of all 5 of their fragrances & am working my way through them to see which ones I like/dislike, which ones get hubby's attention, which ones get compliments, etc.

Today was the first day, and I "test-drove" Pure Grace, which I was surprised to find I didn't like. Everyone raves about all their fragrances, so I expected to like all of them and then just choose my fave(s) to buy full sizes of. Pure Grace didn't smell at all like I expected - I thought it would be like soap, but it has a stronger, exotic flowery smell to me. However, it only lasted a couple of hours, so I'm worried the others will do the same. We'll see.

Anyone else have a good description of what each fragrance smells like? I'm looking forward to trying Falling in Love because the "cotton candy" description sounds yummy!

I wear Falling in Love all the time. It is my favorite perfume. It smells like vanilla and blackberries.

I've only tried Amazing Grace so far. It's a clean scent with a floral note to it, but the floral is pretty subtle. It just smells really feminine and clean.

Okay....today I wore Amazing Grace and I liked it a lot better than Pure Grace; BUT, I'm still concerned that the scent didn't last that long for me. Hubby says he can still smell it (and it's been a good 10 hours now) but I can't, and I want to enjoy the fragrance too, LOL!

I still have Baby Grace, Falling in Love, and Philosophy the Fragrance to try. This is fun! I haven't worn fragrance in ages!

I've never worn any of their scents, but I've heard nothing but good things about the scents. This is the first I'm hearing anything on their lasting-power though.

i think their scents suck. too strong for me and if it's not strong, it just smells bad.

Yesterday I wore Baby Grace, and I was pleasantly surprised - I guess because of its name, I expected it to smell like baby powder or something. It actually smells a lot like violets, which is one of my favorite scents (see my post on another thread about this). And I don't know why, but it lasted a lot longer on me than the other 2 Graces did. So it was my favorite of the 3 (DH too).

Today I'm wearing Falling in Love. Hubby claims to like this one best. I like it a lot, but I don't know if I like it more than Baby Grace. Tomorrow I'll try Philosophy The Fragrance and let everyone know the result.

This is fun! It's been a long time since I've "played" with fragrance!

Yesterday I wore Philosophy: the fragrance, and it was too strong for me. It's not a bad scent - very citrusy and happy - just not my style. Today I'm trying Baby Grace again and still loving it.

I bought them on eBay - this seller eBay Seller: angelic0031: Fragrances, Health Beauty items on eBay.com has the factory-made samples (3 blister packs, one of each Grace fragrance) as well as her own samples in glass vials, which are resealable (the blisters are not) and contain more than one application. I got the 3 Graces plus Falling in Love from her, then got a factory sample bottle - a nice spray bottle - of Philosophy the fragrance from another seller. Hope this helps!

I got samples of them also on ebay, I forget what seller though. I got a vial of baby grace, amazing grace, falling in love, and pure grace. I wanted to try them all without spending much, since I dont have Philosophy here. I really only liked Amazing grace, so I bought a full size on ebay. I had my bf smell each one on my wrists about 3 times, lol. He really likes the Amazing Grace, luckily thats the one I really liked also. He liked the others ok, but that one was the one he loves. Good thing, b/c I really didnt think the others smelled that great on me. Everyone's boyd chemistry is different.

I really like the Falling In Love, everytime I wear this someone will comment on how good I smell. I haven't tried the others but have been wanting to - I always forget about this line....

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought them on eBay - this seller eBay Seller: angelic0031: Fragrances, Health Beauty items on eBay.com has the factory-made samples (3 blister packs, one of each Grace fragrance) as well as her own samples in glass vials, which are resealable (the blisters are not) and contain more than one application. I got the 3 Graces plus Falling in Love from her, then got a factory sample bottle - a nice spray bottle - of Philosophy the fragrance from another seller. Hope this helps! Thanks a lot! I've been wanting to try their other fragrances.

I love Pure Grace. My boyfriend tends to tell me that it smells like the dry cleaners. He was honest when he smelled my and asked if i got my old ratty sweatshirt dry cleaned. Personally I think he's nuts.

Latest posts

Back