Rachel Zoe vs. Chanel?? Which is better?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
9082_l.jpg

Rachel Zoe bag

7938_l.jpg

Chanel bag

Which is better? I like both but the Chanel bag here is better in my opinion.

I don't like the first bag and I would hate for anyone to see what's in my bag but if I had to pick between the two I'd pick the second bag...

I would not like everyone knowing whats inside my bag although Chanel bag looks better.

Chanel. i hate when people are able to see my mess, but it's more versatile. if it were my bag, i would just sew a bag a little smaller just to make it less transparent. and i'd change colors according to my clothes.

LOVE the first one!

i guess i must have really bad taste...but i think it is super cute! love the pockets on the sides, the color, the logo, the handles...

i would never buy the chanel. i woldn't spend big $$ on a see-thru purse

If I HAD to pick i would pick the first one. I dont care if Chanel made the second one, a clear bag is really a no go for me.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif The first one is Ugly and I'm not a fan of the other bag being clear.
iagree.gif

Neither, but if I had to pick I'd pick the first one because I hate clear bags, even if it's Chanel.

Latest posts

Back