Raesin Images CS is HORRIBLE!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its horibble. I think the most important thing in the internet store is the CS.

if the CS is sucks.. go a way!

if some brand don't response me after 2 days.. I will give up. there is a lot of brands that will be very glad to give me a good CS.

I've heard these kinds of comments in the past on another forum but hadn't heard anything about them for a while.

I have had a very bad experience with Raesin Images CS. They refuse to replace a broken item; they told me they shipped it three weeks ago. I never received the item. I have contacted them several times over the issue. Now they have implied that a family member took the item from the mail and is hiding it from me. I have never had an experience like this with a customer service department, and if getting their products shipped and to the customer is such a difficult task for them they should shut down and give up advertising themselves to be a company at all. There is definetely something amiss with their customer service department, even though the products are really nice. What a shame.
frown.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with this company, Suneedaz.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Suneedaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have had a very bad experience with Raesin Images CS. They refuse to replace a broken item; they told me they shipped it three weeks ago. I never received the item. I have contacted them several times over the issue. Now they have implied that a family member took the item from the mail and is hiding it from me.
blink.gif

That is ridiculous! I think you should demand a refund.

Originally Posted by Leylani /img/forum/go_quote.gif Their site was so messy that i could not figure out how to even find the products, now im glad i didnt! Thank you for letting us know. I agree their site sucks! I won't be ordering from them.

They never aswered my questions so I didn't order... And after reading this, I'm glad I didn't!

Same thing happened to me...Site is confusing. They won't send me ingredient list. I have been waiting for a a reply for over 3 weeks...I AM MOVING ON....

It sucks to do business with such companies. Just move on gal..there are better ones out there.

Yes, this response is years later, but I just ran across this site/info doing a search. In all honesty...I've ordered from this company for years, even before they moved to another state. It is very surprising to see these comments because I have never had any problems with the orders nor any need to deal with customer service. And I will continue to order their mineral product(s) because it meets my requirements: 1. They have a great product at a price I can afford. 2. They have more shade choices than I have found in other lines (I need a TRUE neutral and they have it). 3. They offer a mineral with the high level of coverage that I want in a mineral foundation. (^.^)

Wow thats crazy! I can't believe they did that!!! I would contact the owner of the company!

Kat, the owner is rude, obnoxious sand unprofeesional... 3 years ago I had ordered several hundred dollars worth products.  They had mentioned via emails that could custom blend.  So, I sent one of my products I was trying to duplicate (the company I had purchased it from was no longer around).  Kat told me that she will personally custom blend the product for me.  So, I sent my small leftover product, a money order for shipping and cost of about $35.00.  It was weeks and something about Kat's husband being in the armed forces... I kept emailing since I couldn't get a hold of them on the phone.  Kat finally wrote very rude that she didn;t want to do business with me and claimed that never received my money order.  I had to trace the money order from USPS for a fee of $6.00 and finally got refunded by Kat.  However, she wouldn;t send back my sample until I paid for the shipping.  It was almost as if, how dare I accuse her of cashing my money order and not fulfilling my order!  They pretend to be very nice until they fail to deliver... and then if you complain you are the bad person and they just refuse to do business.

For those of you who have been dealing with her and getting great experience... well, you are the lucky ones.  I have never been treated so poorly by a n online company, especially one who kept telling me how her husband is in the armed forces and I should pray for him, etc. etc....

Needless to say, I have found several companies online who I purchase my mineral makeup products from, especially since I can't use bismuth or mica!

I think this lady has just gotten over her head. She also runs a full time cattery, breeding/selling of Persian and Exotic Shorthair kittens. I purchased a kitten from her and there were lots of mis-communication and crossed wires with that. From what I can tell, she is running both businesses short staffed and now has taken her website down. I've needed some owner support from her for my kitten and no way to get in touch with her now. I always wondered how she could run a full time cosmetic company and cattery and now I know....not very well.

Back