Raesin Images CS is HORRIBLE!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to post about Raesin Images VERY BAD customer service. I started researching this company at the end of August and it took days just to get an initial email response. The owner of the company finally wrote and said she would send me some samples for being "so patient". After about a week I wrote to ask the shipping status of the samples and was told that they didn't have a paid invoice so nothing had been sent. I had to go through the whole story and forward the email to them before they said they'd send the samples out. That took another few days. After writing again I was told that the samples shipped on Sept. 21. In the meantime I placed an order on Sept 29th for a full size jar of their primer powder and some other samples as their back to school sale was due to end on Sept. 30. On Oct. 2 I wrote again and told them that they still hadn't arrived and asked about the shipping time for the order I had just placed. They wrote back and said they had no record of my order (despite getting a PayPal receipt and a Confirmation receipt from THEM). The CS rep stated that she felt "attacked and cut down" and that if/when she located my order she would promptly cancel it and issue a refund so I can "shop where it suits my needs better". I am quite sure that this rep did this w/out the owner's knowledge. If this is how a small business chooses to treat their customers I am taking my business and buying power elsewhere. Just wanted to warn others in case anyone else is considering ordering from this company. DON't EXPECT SQUAT.

Thanks for the heads up! I've not heard of them but I think I will pass on their products.

damn, that sux
frown.gif

God
SHOCKED.gif
I wonder if they even know what customer service means???

I'm not really surprised though, other girls had been complaining about them on another forum

Well I guess you can't expect every mmu company to be perfect but still, it's quite disappointing
madno.gif

It sure seems like they don't know a thing about CS, nor do they care. I will boycott them forever.

Hi, I have not heard of this company, they sound very bad, i payed for some very expensive tiles through pay pal about 1 half years ago, the company is based in Kansas City U.S. i had just moved house from London to Kent and wanted a Tile Murial for my Hallway, the company answered all my questions and i payed for them immediately, i was told they would arrive 2/3 weeks later but never received them, i contacted this company and they have ignored all my phone calls/e-mails, i have proof that they took my money but am furious that i have been conned by them, i wrote to the Kansis City Star newspaper and they said they would sort it out for me but they have not returned any information to me, so i have decided to call it a day and forget about it, there are some really nasty double crossing people in this world, but thats life.
headache.gif
nud.gif
madd.gif
i am pleased that you have let people know about this company, they may decide to smarten there act up.
wink.gif
what they need is a
asskicking.gif
Mary

ICK! I hate this company. I contacted them some time ago to get some information on their ingredients and they were totally rude rude rude. They basically accused me of being another business trying to steal their product info!! All I wanted was to know what was in a product before I bought it. Psycho. Plus the site is obscenely messy and impossible to use!

Originally Posted by makeupbabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif ICK! I hate this company. I contacted them some time ago to get some information on their ingredients and they were totally rude rude rude. They basically accused me of being another business trying to steal their product info!! All I wanted was to know what was in a product before I bought it. Psycho. Plus the site is obscenely messy and impossible to use! oh honestly they have to have a very twisted way of thinking to really believe such a thing!! I mean come on people, all of the other companies have lists of ingredients posted on their websites for everybody to read and "steal"... seriously this is pathetic!

But hey at least you got an answer from them, I know some people who are still waiting after 8 weeks.
undwech.gif

They're definitely blacklisted as far as I'm concerned

Thanks for letting us know. I've not heard good things about them and they are on my list of places not to order from.

Wow, so I am not the only one to have had BAD experiences w/this company! Sorry to everyone else that things didn't go well either. MaryGambrell, your experience w/that tile company sounds much worse and alot more $$ than this, I am very sorry that you got screwed by them. Maybe you can contact the Better Business Bureau in that area, just to get the word out. MakeupBabe, that's ridiculous that they accused you of that, I always want to know what the ingredients are before purchasing. They are all MORONS and they get what they deserve, which is NO CUSTOMERS.

I agree. I recently had an experience with them. They charged me twice for one order. After placing an order I decided to cancel (before the order was processed and sent). Owner sent a rude and threatening email saying she was reporting me to my bank, etc.

There are so many other and more reputable companies to order from.

I will definitely stay away from this company, thanks for the heads up!

(I have visited their site on a couple of occasions but I find it very confusing so I've never been tempted to buy and now I'm very glad I didn't buy anything!)

This kind of CS, even the products is super good, I will not buy from them !!wasting my time & money !

Their site was so messy that i could not figure out how to even find the products, now im glad i didnt! Thank you for letting us know.

Latest posts

Back