Ran across this picture from Lancome

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ran across this picture from Lancome....I am wondering if it's a real pic or...........

v_prehome.jpg

A lot of false lashes, computer enhancement and airbrushing... but there might be some actual makeup in there somewhere!
icon_cool.gif

Doesn't look like Uma Thurman?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

A lot of false lashes, computer enhancement and airbrushing... but there might be some actual makeup in there somewhere!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Doesn't look like Uma Thurman?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah... I see the similarities... don't know if it's her though -
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha It does kinda! It might just be the angle its been taken from! x I know she was a Spokesperson for Lancome back in 2000 - but after looking this up... I don't think this was one of her ads...
icon_wink.gif

Ok OFF TOPIC but can i ask why you were on lancome's site! Sussing out their Spring & Summer collections T, huh???!!! Just kidding with you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Good point!! How did you come across it Tony?? Yeah, I was kinda wondering that too! LOL
icon_cool.gif

ROFL! Yah yah yah....the truth is that I got some SPAM email with it...

WTF

Originally Posted by Laura

Ok OFF TOPIC but can i ask why you were on lancome's site! Sussing out their Spring & Summer collections T, huh???!!! Just kidding with you
biggrin.gif

Sure you did! I hear they've some fabulous bright pink lipsticks coming out Tony, they would suit you down to the ground! (again, just kidding!)

lmao, you gals.

ok, I confess, I wear pumps

Originally Posted by Laura

Sure you did! I hear they've some fabulous bright pink lipsticks coming out Tony, they would suit you down to the ground! (again, just kidding!)

I'm w/Janelle on this one. Lots of false lashes, digital enhancing & tons of airbrushing. I think it's a striking ad, but totally unrealistic--the perfect way to sell makeup to an addict.

Not sure if it's Uma, but I think she might still be a spokesmodel for them, but know that this wasn't her campaign.

Latest posts

Back