Random Ques - who believes in global warming and why? :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe in climate changes or climate correction, the receding of the last Ice Age.  If you take a look at the Earth's climate before the disappearance of the Dinosaurs, the world was much warmer.  Antarctica was tropical.  There is a large cache of dinosaur bones under the ice in Antarctica.

Yes, the earth is getting warmer. But i believe it is because a number of factors. Destruction of the ozone, causing us to get more rays from the sun, & our own pollution. Such a controversial topic. Lol I love it.

I was watching Weed last night, Doug says " Think about all the people who could have given up, what if Al gore gave up before he beat global warming?" ahahahah 

Lol yes i do believe in global warming, al gore hahaha

and yes, i believe in god, i didnt but when the love of my life was taken away,i know heaven is where you go. Noone can be gone forever. Hes with God :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yes, i also believe in God, but i'm not totally okay with organized religion, meaning, going to church, or mass, etc. John 3:16 in the Bible says: "For whoever shall believe in me, will not perish, but have everlasting life. Believe, being the key word...not believed, but continuous belief. I believe you dont need to go to church, to go to heaven. You can practice your religion, in the comfort of your own home. If you're saved, you repent, you try to live the cleanest life possible, spread the Gospel, love God/Christ with all your heart, & truly believe, you will go to Heaven. 

I am not familiar with Allah, nor the Islamic faith. If you care to share more on it, i would greatly appreciate it.

*OH! & By the way, lol....I watched Al Gore's film, about Global warming.....& at one point he stated, all the ice caps & glaciers would melt, causing the world to flood...which is false, if you believe in God. As a Christian, we all know what a rainbow means. He's a little out there on his points, & science has disproved a few of his statements, lol. He's just.....Al Gore. Lol

OH! & By the way, lol....I watched Al Gore's film, about Global warming.....& at one point he stated, all the ice caps & glaciers would melt, causing the world to flood...which is false, if you believe in God. As a Christian, we all know what a rainbow means. He's a little out there on his points, & science has disproved a few of his statements, lol. He's just.....Al Gore. Lol

Yes, i also believe in God, ........ I am not familiar with Allah, nor the Islamic faith. If you care to share more on it, i would greatly appreciate it.
According to faith Allah is that entity who has created the whole universe who has no father, wife or son. He and only He is the Lord of the universe and we are His slave. He has sent us to slavery to Him and if we do that we will be sent to heaven (permanently) and if we deny Him and His laws and rules we will be sent to hell (permanently) as a punishment. He has sent the system of life which have to be followed to ensure peace and security in this earth and heaven after death, by His prophets from the dawn of human creation. In this sequence Jesus was one of His prophets who was sent to the Jews to show the path of heaven. Here it is clear that He was sent only for the Jews. (In the Modern Edition of Bible it has been specified, but I am sorry because I have forgotten accurately where it has been specified). But most of the Jews did not accepted Him as a Prophet. Rather they encouraged their Rome Lords to kill Jesus. At last they were successful to make them understand that Jesus was dangerous for them. They decided to sentence him to death. But at the last moment Allah saved Him and took the Holy Prophet to heaven. Allah give one of the fellows of Jesus the face of Jesus and this fellow was crucified. Thus Allah punished that fellow as he agreed to the Jews to catch only for some gold coin. (next day I will continue....)

Yes, I do believe in global warming, the proof of its existence is clear and indisputable as far as I'm concerned. Sea levels have risen about 8 inches in the last century and are still rising. Glaciers and ice caps are melting faster and faster, we have clear proof of that too. I feel that at least part of the warming is a natural cycle, but I feel that human activities are causing part of the warming too.

Latest posts

Back