Random Question : Favorite Breakfast Cereal? Junky or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My non-healthy fav is Capt Crunch but my healthy choice is Rice Krispies with a bit of Banana sliced on top!

What are yours?

I love cereal!

Healthy I like Special K Red Berry, Cheerios, or Honey Bunches of Oats.

Of course my favorites are ones with loads of sugar. I love Fruity Pebbles and Capt Crunch.

When I was a kid I used to eat Rice krispies with bananas on all of the time.

I'm going to eat some cereal now.

LOL Junky cereal is one of my weaknesses for treats! I'll eat it at any time of the day.

I love Banana Nut Crunch

the really bad one I love is plain old Frosted Flakes. No milk necessary.

I second the chocolate Special K! That stuff is addictive. I have always been a cereal person, I just love so many of them, for breakfast or a snack.

I've been on a Special K vinilla and almond kick for a couple years... And fat free milk... Even buy a box for work and eat it dry as a snack..

I spent my whole childhood desperate for Coco Pops and suchlike, and my mum refused to buy any cereal with added sugar/chocolate. So now I'm 24 and can buy what cereal I want, and guess what, the only ones I like are healthy - Bran flakes and weetabix! I put full fat milk on them though...

My absolute favorite cereal is Walmart's Sam's Choice Extra Raisin raisin brain cereal.

There is just something about this version of Raisin Brain that ruined me for any other versions.

My favorite is Frosted Flakes but it's not that healthy so I usually eat Cherrios instead.

Junky: I love HoneyComb and the Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs.

Healthy: Kashi Honey Puffed Wheat (I think thats what it's called... it kind of tastes like Sugar Crisp)

I hate milk, so I usually have my cereal dry, or with fat free vanilla yogurt.

Latest posts

Back