Random Questions 4 U

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just-for-fun questions ... Cut and paste then answer.

goofy3.gif

1. Have you ever walked out in the middle of a movie because the movie was awful? If so, can you remember which movie it was?

2. When was the last time that you were offended? Do you remember why? If so, what happened?

3. If you like salad, which is your favorite out of the following choices:

a. Chinese chicken salad b. Chef salad with ham c. Chicken caesar salad

d. garden salad, plain e. three bean salad

4. Name a quality that you admire in others.

5. Have you ever dated a person that you were not physically attracted to?

6. If you could either sing or dance expertly, which one would you choose?

1. Have you ever walked out in the middle of a movie because the movie was awful? If so, can you remember which movie it was?

Yes, a few times. The last one that I walked out on was "A Knight's Tale" with Heath Ledger. Just because he's good looking, doesn't mean he can act... woah...

2. When was the last time that you were offended? Do you remember why? If so, what happened?

I think that would be the other day when an old lady pulled out in front of my car because she didn't feel like waiting. Then as she blocked right-of-way traffic, she prentended not to notice. It was like there was only one person in the world! It amazes me.

C. chicken caesar salad, grilled with tasty dressing and lots a crunchy things.

Tenacity ... and tons more ... too many to mention ...

Yes, but strangely I was attracted to him none the less. Go figure. He had a big scar on his face and it did not bug me. I find attractive things in just about everyone but Charles Manson and the like. There is a difference between a "bad boy" and a sociopath. Sociopaths are not cute to me. LOL. I'm always interested in the story behind the scar.

That's a tough one. I'd be happy with either. I'll go with dance but might change my mind in a few minutes.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Have you ever walked out in the middle of a movie because the movie was awful? If so, can you remember which movie it was?

I have not walked out of a movie because it was BAD, but we walked out cuz of our little one(2 years at the time) was runnin' all around the movies

Quote:

When was the last time that you were offended? Do you remember why? If so, what happened?

I have very thick skin so pretty much never offended, if I am offended for any reason, I just KILL the other person

Quote:

If you like salad, which is your favorite out of the following choices: a. Chinese chicken salad b. Chef salad with ham c. Chicken caesar salad d. garden salad, plain e. three bean salad

Not a huge salad eater, but I like one that you are not mentioning here (Spinach)

Quote:

Name a quality that you admire in others.

Quick wittiness, bold cunning, astonishingly attractive with their mindset

Quote:

Have you ever dated a person that you were not physically attracted to?

Yep

Quote:

If you could either sing or dance expertly, which one would you choose?

Sing! American Idol baby!

Your answer to number 5 really made me think. I think that you made a great point. However, I also want to point out something from another point of view. Is there anything wrong with first and foremost, being attracted to a person's mind? Then often what happens is that you are attracted to the rest of them as well. So the initial attraction to their physical features is not there, but then after you get to know the person, its there. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. BUT... I suppose this circumstance would not apply to the initial question which assumes that you are just not attracted to the person's looks.. period. This is a great line from you: "You're robbing of them of that blissful "He/she thinks I'm a perfect ten" feeling that's so important in relationships "

Thanks for making me think!

Loved your answers.

~Californian

monkeysw.jpg

5. Have you ever dated a person that you were not physically attracted to? No - what would be the point? When people do that, they're not really being honest with the person they're essentially fooling - or even themselves. It's cruel. You're robbing of them of that blissful "He/she thinks I'm a perfect ten" feeling that's so important in relationships - and if you continue dating this person, and continue to not be attracted to them, it's even worse. The whole relationship is a LIE.

I did once, but dont remember the movie. I think it was because i was feeling sick and i had to leave. hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When this B**** wouldnt even consider my application at Coach cuz she thought i was too young. The heck with her. Shes just jealous cuz i look young. She didnt even look at my qualifications and past experience. I so qualify for that job better than the people she hired. She didnt even bother asking me how old i was and she just said " i think you are too young for this" WTF. I was 21 when i applied.

Chicken ceaser salad all the way

Sense of humor

Yep, cuz he was a great guy, but it ended up not working out cuz i was never attracted to him physically.

I would love to be able to dance

Originally Posted by Californian Just-for-fun questions ... Cut and paste then answer.
goofy3.gif

I did once, but dont remember the movie. I think it was because i was feeling sick and i had to leave. hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When this B**** wouldnt even consider my application at Coach cuz she thought i was too young. The heck with her. Shes just jealous cuz i look young. She didnt even look at my qualifications and past experience. I so qualify for that job better than the people she hired. She didnt even bother asking me how old i was and she just said " i think you are too young for this" WTF. I was 21 when i applied.

Chicken ceaser salad all the way

Sense of humor

Yep, cuz he was a great guy, but it ended up not working out cuz i was never attracted to him physically.

I would love to be able to dance

. Have you ever walked out in the middle of a movie because the movie was awful? If so, can you remember which movie it was? I didn't walk out - couldn't get out from under the seat...the first ALIENS movie when it opened in Los Angeles...took a lot of video exposures at the mall some years later to desensitive to the sproinging out of the chest cretan. 2. When was the last time that you were offended? Do you remember why? If so, what happened? Off-ended> sitting on the end of a long bench & an extra large person got up too fast... 3. If you like salad, which is your favorite out of the following choices: a. Chinese chicken salad b. Chef salad with ham c. Chicken caesar salad d. garden salad, plain e. three bean salad c. nothing chicken about him, although raspberry fool would fit quite nicely. 4. Name a quality that you admire in others. Comedic timing, good taste, character, kindness, honesty. 5. Have you ever dated a person that you were not physically attracted Yep. Even married one. Big mistake. Fortunately he is out of the picture. 6. If you could either sing or dance expertly, which one would you choose? Sing.

OmG!!!!!!!!!! ALIENS????? All hail that trilogy. So good!!!!

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH

. Have you ever walked out in the middle of a movie because the movie was awful? If so, can you remember which movie it was? I didn't walk out - couldn't get out from under the seat...the first ALIENS movie when it opened in Los Angeles...took a lot of video exposures at the mall some years later to desensitive to the sproinging out of the chest cretan. 2. When was the last time that you were offended? Do you remember why? If so, what happened? Off-ended> sitting on the end of a long bench & an extra large person got up too fast... 3. If you like salad, which is your favorite out of the following choices: a. Chinese chicken salad b. Chef salad with ham c. Chicken caesar salad d. garden salad, plain e. three bean salad c. nothing chicken about him, although raspberry fool would fit quite nicely. 4. Name a quality that you admire in others. Comedic timing, good taste, character, kindness, honesty. 5. Have you ever dated a person that you were not physically attracted Yep. Even married one. Big mistake. Fortunately he is out of the picture. 6. If you could either sing or dance expertly, which one would you choose? Sing.

1. Have you ever walked out in the middle of a movie because the movie was awful? If so, can you remember which movie it was? Once. It was Angela's Ashes, such a boring, depressing movie. 2. When was the last time that you were offended? Do you remember why? If so, what happened? Nothing that I can remember, it takes a lot to offend me. 3. If you like salad, which is your favorite out of the following choices: a. Chinese chicken salad b. Chef salad with ham c. Chicken caesar salad d. garden salad, plain e. three bean salad Chicken Caesar Salad 4. Name a quality that you admire in others. Honesty, Humor, Integrity, Non-judgemental *thats my job* 5. Have you ever dated a person that you were not physically attracted to? Once or twice. 6. If you could either sing or dance expertly, which one would you choose? I'd love to be able to sing!

As my Sweetheart is fond of reminding me "it's only a movie"...so I wasn't born with movie cojones, more like movie scary hide behind the fridge...in this case, I can now watch it with the sound on or off, read a book while watching...took a long time to see it without flinching...now working on not tearing up when the 'fake blood' hits the good guys...

Latest posts

Back