Rant for Frederick's of Hollywood customer service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never bought any lingerie from Frederick's of Hollywood since I'm a Victoria's Secret woman.
icon_wink.gif
Anyway I received an email with 40% off from all purchases from Frederick's website so I figured I would place an order for some underwear since it was going to be that much off. I placed the order and the checkout didn't show the discount. I sent the customer service an email asking why the discount wasn't showing. (There was no promotional code on the email for the 40% off or expiration date for the promotion). The response from Frederic's of Hollywood was that I had used either an expired coupon or I didn't use the link from the email. I said that I used the link from the email and when I got to their website the discount was being advertised. I never heard back from them. I will never buy anything from Frederick's of Hollywood again. I think they were misleading the consumer and I wasn't impressed with the response from the customer service. After my response to their email they never even responded back which I think it's even worse. I don't know how a company who ignores their customer's complaint stays in business. I'm a huge online shopper and this has never happened to me before with any other etailer. Frederick's of Hollywood won't get me as a customer again. I will remain as a happy Victoria's Secret woman!

I hope you'll keep phoning them and demand your money back Reija.. That illegal what they're doing, false advertising.. Hope you get things sorted
smile.gif

That's false advertising and you can file a complaint with the B.B.B. for that.

They have some cute stuff, but I like V.S. better too. V.S. has great bras. I do not care for their thongs though. They are not varied in style enough. Boring!

smile.gif

Ry

ok, I got my discount honored. I feel better now. I'm glad Frederick's made it right
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) ok, I got my discount honored. I feel better now. I'm glad Frederick's made it right
smile.gif
Cool, good for you. Persistence pays!
smile.gif

ffbanner7.jpg

Back