RAOK from Nox!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, after a crappy night last night and a hectic day so far today (I'm trying to get my house clean for when my mom and sis come to visit) I got some good news!!

There was a knock at the door about 3 minutes ago, it was the postman with a package from Nox!
biggrin.gif
She sent me 2 (yes, not 1 but 2!) hair straighteners! How awesome is Nox, huh??
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, the bigger one broke in the mail, it snapped at the base
frown.gif
But! I'm going to see if I can glue it back together or something
biggrin.gif

The smaller one is in in perfect condition though!!

Yay I'm so excited!! Thank you NOX!!!

rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

Oooh! I am so glad they arrived Kee! I'm miffed about the larger one breaking before it arrived. I was so excited at the thought of you having two working irons. You might do well to just throw it out, please keep your safety in mind, I don't want you to be injured by any exposed wires.

Have fun with the smaller one. Sometimes, what works very well is to use a straightening balm to get a sleek straight look. I wanna hear how it works out for you! Keep us posted!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oooh! I am so glad they arrived Kee! I'm miffed about the larger one breaking before it arrived. I was so excited at the thought of you having two working irons. You might do well to just throw it out, please keep your safety in mind, I don't want you to be injured by any exposed wires.
Have fun with the smaller one. Sometimes, what works very well is to use a straightening balm to get a sleek straight look. I wanna hear how it works out for you! Keep us posted!

Yea, I tried to fit the pieces back together but it's not working! I just feel so bad because you went out of your way to send me such an awesome gift, I just can't bear to toss it. I'm going to keep it as a keepsake even if I can't use it!
tongue.gif

I was going to work on a d2b entry today and this arrived just in time, but now i might just wait until tomorrow so I can buy some straightening balm!
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much, I'm so over the moon about this
cloud9.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif How sweet Nox!!!I wanna see some hair pics Kee!

I'll hopefully be able to post some tomorrow! It's been pretty busy here today! I'll be just poking my head in here and there while my mom and sis are here!

Back