Rate the signature of the person who posted before you

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In this thread, you just rate the signature of the person who posted before you.

Example:

X/10. I think (Name) signature is colorful and fun!

Originally Posted by Marisol

7/10
Good information... need more spark to it!

5/10 Nice to support the Hurricane victims, but needs pizaz
wink.gif

8/10. you need to spice it up a bit, but i do love how you change the font to make it look much nicer.

8/10...just cause you´re a guy Tony. they don´t need colors and cute smileys or whatever
icon_cheesygrin.gif
still a little too simple though

8/10 - Cute nametag!! little grainy in pic quality, but since you didn't make it, it's not your problem!
wink.gif
lol

8/10 - Very Sweet and Creative...Shows you got skillz..I especially love the innocent lookking smiley...Is he up to something
icon_eek.gif

9/10 - Eye catching, colorful, creative....obviously good at graphics, (which I'm not)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by glitter1391

Mmmhh... Kinda confuse about the meaning of this one. Then again its 10:45 am and I'm still tryna find coffee!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Look at the poster (person) just above and rate the signature
smile.gif

I was referring the NYAngel98's signature and then someone else posted while I was typing.

Originally Posted by glitter1391 Mmmhh... Kinda confuse about the meaning of this one. Then again its 10:45 am and I'm still tryna find coffee!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

6/10 ... also sweet and simple, but could use a little color or font change to make it stand out!
smile.gif

10/10 love it love it love it! Simple, but informative with helpful links to notepad, and the avatar making site. Great colors too!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl 10/10 love it love it love it! Simple, but informative with helpful links to notepad, and the avatar making site. Great colors too! It's great! 8/10! I love the sloganizer and her quote!
*and thanks Amethyst! mwah!*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

woohoo, a 10! I feel special
biggrin.gif
(I like the colors too, I can always quickly scroll a thread and find my own post, lol)

Anyways, the next person should rate Janelle's signature, not mine, since she was the last "unrated" person to post
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha hasnt J's been rated by jasminonline??
anywho, i love yours J, very eyecatching 10/10!!

10/10 - Love Trisha's, she always has a different one, and they tend to be original and sassy!!!

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Bold yet simple, a bit on the small side though 8/10 As a hairdresser, thats an awesome quote!! just gotta make the light pink alittle darker - kinda hard to see... but otherwise 10/10! love tat's, so her link is great too!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back