Rave for Artdeco Mineral Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Artdeco recently came out with a Mineral Foundation. I decided to try it out and I am in love!

The coverage is way better than the Isadora mineral foundation I was using, the color match is better and the finish is semi-matte. For me it´s perfect, and it´s rather cheap (€ 17).

Here comes the downside:

It comes in exactly TWO shades (I´m damn lucky the lighter shade is an exact match for me.) I really don´t know what´s up with that, I just hope they add more shades later.

Here´s the link to the product on Artdeco´s website:

ARTDECO cosmetic Group: Mineral Powder Foundation

Does it contain bismuth ?? I hated Isadora, and probably I will not decide to by any mineral makeup in the shop. I was nearly giving up on MMU after the story with Isadora, but now I doubt if I ever use liquid foundation again.

I'm just too lazy to mix my make up until I get the perfect shade
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif its for winter and summer i guess for u to mix them up for a darker shade I guess that´s what I thought, but I still think it´s pretty lame they didn´t come out with more shades. Maybe they will later on

It is so sad that there is no art deco in the US.
frown.gif
Theyare such an awesome brand!

I saw ARTDECO MMU too,shades way too dark for me,and it has waaaay more ingredients than any other MMU I know from actual MMU companies. I would prolly give them a try if they had a normal shade for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif It is so sad that there is no art deco in the US.
frown.gif
Theyare such an awesome brand! I know, right? They have great quality for a decent price. But their e/s and blushes break way too easily.

Hi Andy!

I am the Artdeco makeup artist in Malta, and I am really in love with the mineral makeup too! Now they have 3 new shades, totalling 5 shades of foundation.

They are also launching mineral concealer, mineral eyeshadows, blushers and the works... you will love them once you try them out
smile.gif
Which country are you from? Would love to have your feedback on all the new products!

Derek xxx

Originally Posted by zafzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Andy!
I am the Artdeco makeup artist in Malta, and I am really in love with the mineral makeup too! Now they have 3 new shades, totalling 5 shades of foundation.

They are also launching mineral concealer, mineral eyeshadows, blushers and the works... you will love them once you try them out
smile.gif
Which country are you from? Would love to have your feedback on all the new products!

Derek xxx

Cool, good to know. Since I started this thread I have switched to a different brand though (Urban Decay) and their coverage is a little betterI´m glad that European brands are finally catching up on the mineral makeup trend!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif this contain bismuth? Hi simi,
Andi has replied : I checked the label. It does contain Bismuth

Emma

HSN is selling this brand literally right now. but they already sold out of the eyeshadow base =[ check out hsn.com

Latest posts

Back