Rave for Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like this Gel Liner. It stays on without any creasing at all all day. It's my favorite eyeliner now. My previous Laura Mercier favorite is still good but it didn't last all day on me without smudging. I got the BB gel liner in Granite Ink and I wanna try the Cobalt Ink next. My only dilemma is the brush. I'm currently using my Laura Mercier eye liner brush but I don't think it's works the best with this Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush since the BB gel liner and LM cake liner are different consistency. I might have to get the BB brush and see how it works with that.

E0KK_m.jpg

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I really like this Gel Liner. It stays on without any creasing at all all day. It's my favorite eyeliner now. My previous Laura Mercier favorite is still good but it didn't last all day on me without smudging. I got the BB gel liner in Granite Ink and I wanna try the Cobalt Ink next. My only dilemma is the brush. I'm currently using my Laura Mercier eye liner brush but I don't think it's works the best with this Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush since the BB gel liner and LM cake liner are different consistency. I might have to get the BB brush and see how it works with that.
E0KK_m.jpg

Oh YAY, now i cant wait for my b'day coz ive this on my wishlist!! What colors are granite and cobalt? I was gonna get black, but is that too boring?? I heard the Ultra Fine Liner Brush that BB has is FAB with this. Alot if the girls that i know that are using the Stila Smudgepots, use the BB brush too.. Any pics of you wearing it Reija??

Originally Posted by laura127 Oh YAY, now i cant wait for my b'day coz ive this on my wishlist!! What colors are granite and cobalt? I was gonna get black, but is that too boring?? I heard the Ultra Fine Liner Brush that BB has is FAB with this. Alot if the girls that i know that are using the Stila Smudgepots, use the BB brush too.. Any pics of you wearing it Reija?? Yeah Rieja, any pics!???!?!?!? Come on!
hhbanner6.jpg

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I really like this Gel Liner. It stays on without any creasing at all all day. It's my favorite eyeliner now. My previous Laura Mercier favorite is still good but it didn't last all day on me without smudging. I got the BB gel liner in Granite Ink and I wanna try the Cobalt Ink next. My only dilemma is the brush. I'm currently using my Laura Mercier eye liner brush but I don't think it's works the best with this Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush since the BB gel liner and LM cake liner are different consistency. I might have to get the BB brush and see how it works with that.
E0KK_m.jpg

Reija..For cream/gel liners I highly rec. 2 brushes..Px Push liner or MAC #266(although I really prefer the 266 for lining with shadow) The push liner makes application so easy..gets the liner right into the lash line

I don't have any pics. Sorry. I didn't wanna get the black because I always buy black and I thought I should try granite for a change. Thanks for the brush recommendations girls!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I don't have any pics. Sorry. I didn't wanna get the black because I always buy black and I thought I should try granite for a change. Thanks for the brush recommendations girls! Good choice on the Granite Reija..The Black Ink is way too severe.

Latest posts

Back