Rave for Clear Moisture!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have long, fine, straight hair that has always been limp and pretty much lifeless. Well, I decided to try Matrix Amplify. It sure does amplify. However, my hair also had more flyaways than ever. It dried my hair out! After asking around, I was told that many amplifying shampoos will dry your hair out (can anyone confirm this?), and that I needed to use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I looked all over the internet at various shampoos of this kind, and after reading lots of reviews, it seemed like everything out there would moisturize but weight down my hair. That was discouraging. I wanted healthy, shiny hair again but I didn't want my hair to be even more flat than it already is naturally! Then someone recommended Redken Clear Moisture to me. I had heard of All Soft and was considering giving it a try...I had never heard of Clear Moisture before. So I looked it up and the description on the Redken website seemed to be exactly what I needed...moisture for normal to dry hair that won't weigh it down. I got to Trade Secret as fast as I could (after I saw online that they were having a special for these very products) and got the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. Well, I am somewhat disappointed with the smell...it does not linger on my hair. Other than that, though, I am in love with these products! They truly moisturize without weighing your hair down! So sorry this post was so long...but if anyone is in the same predicament as I was...look into Redken Clear Moisture. There is also a leave-in conditioner in this line that I can't wait to try.

Thanks for the info- and welcome to MakeUpTalk!! Glad to have you here - can't wait to see most of your posts & comments!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks for the info- and welcome to MakeUpTalk!! Glad to have you here - can't wait to see most of your posts & comments!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back