Rave: Hard Candy's eyeshadow palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've just gotten my second hard candy palette, called eyeshadow quartet, and i am sooooo in love! this line is so underrated.

honestly, the pigmentation on this is silky and vivid like mac, if not more. this is definitely up there.

i have sushi and i just got suede today. i can't wait to get more!!! i really want star and fringe. i'll have to do an FOTD on this. i think i'll do one tomorrow since i work.

here's what suede looks like...

P141306_hero.jpg

they are $28 for a reasonable amount.

anyone else have a review on these?

check them out here...

Sephora: Hard Candy Eye Shadow Quartet - Disco 2000: Eyeshadow Sets

Me and Angie (the other Angie) hehe were playing with them 2 wks at work. The color payoff is great. Funny how Hard Candy is the baby sister of Urban Decay and their pigmentation is wayyyy better than Urban Decay IMO. I think I have one of these quartets, but I'm hitting pan already so I'll definitely get another one once I get my paycheck next wk!

Definitely do a FOTD Jen
biggrin.gif

EVERYTIME I go to Sephora, I just stare at these. I think they are beautiful... I always wondered how the pigmentation was on them though. Maybe next time I'm there I'll play with them and pick a quad I like. Thanks Jen. The gift cards I have are burning a hole in my wallet.

I am expecting an FOTD miss.

I have a gift card from Sephora. I may just have to check these out.

I love Hard Candy! I have been using the stuff for years. The shadow quad is awesome. I love how it comes in that cute lil silver sack too

Thanks for posting about this product Jennifer.
smile.gif
I always look at this brand on the Sephora website but was never sure what the pigment etc was like. One more thing to add to my list, lol.

If anyone can create a lemming, it's Jennifer! I'll check into these whenever I finally go back to Sephora (and we thought I'd be living there by now)!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i've just gotten my second hard candy palette, called eyeshadow quartet, and i am sooooo in love! this line is so underrated.
honestly, the pigmentation on this is silky and vivid like mac, if not more. this is definitely up there.

i have sushi and i just got suede today. i can't wait to get more!!! i really want star and fringe. i'll have to do an FOTD on this. i think i'll do one tomorrow since i work.

here's what suede looks like...

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/827...41306_hero.jpg
they are $28 for a reasonable amount.

anyone else have a review on these?

check them out here...

Sephora: Hard Candy Eye Shadow Quartet - Disco 2000: Eyeshadow Sets

When you do the FOTD, please use the Dior foundation ok? hahaha. I wanna see pics
smile.gif
B&A pics would be nice! *hint, hint*
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have sushi and i just got suede today. i can't wait to get more!!! i really want star and fringe. i'll have to do an FOTD on this. i think i'll do one tomorrow since i work.

We are waiting!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif When you do the FOTD, please use the Dior foundation ok? hahaha. I wanna see pics
smile.gif
B&A pics would be nice! *hint, hint*
biggrin.gif
ditto!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting Jenn. You're right Hard Candy is an underrated line. I remember purchasing one of their palettes before and it was very nice.

Latest posts

Back