• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Re: elizabethhaze

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just did a trade with elizabethhaze i sent my products out on (day)03/(month)06/(year)12 and i emailed her on the 13th of june to ask if she received the products cause i still didnt receive mine and she said no so i just figured it was taking a long time well the date 2day is 19th of june and i still havent received anything so i took the tracking number and entered it into the canada post website and it said she recived the package on the 7th of june... you see my concern cause i sent her and email on the 13th and she said she didnt receive it and the tracker is saying she did receive it on the 7th!!!! and i havent received my package yet and i live in canada and so does she so it shouldnt have takin this long i dont think.. see also this is my first swap ever so im kinda disapointed... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also the day i sent her package she told me she sent hers too so i think i shoulda received it by now... and now i dont know what to do i sent her an email asking for the tracking number but i havent received and email yet im not saying she didnt send it or anythign im just saying if she sent it when she told me she did then i really think i shoulda received it by now.. so i guess i just have to wait and see...

yes i am new to this site and my first ever swap was with elizabethaze and know after reading everyones feedback im worried cause i still havent got my products and i know she got hers so i dunno.. i dont know if i will ever swap again and it sucks cause i was sooo excited and i sent her some really good stuff so im still trying to have faith that she really did send me a package and its just taking forever to get here.

Most likely you've been scammed. If she got the package on the 7th and you haven't received anything as of today (the 19th) she's probably not going to send you anything. *IF* you do then it most likely is counterfeit MAC since that's what she has sent out to those who did get their trade packages from her. Since you're in Canada you have a better case than those who are not. Contact your local post office to see if you can file some type of mail fraud charges against her and depending on the value of the items you sent to her contact the police in her area and in yours to file a report. Enough people do that the cops might be able to do something.

update on the liz situation she contacted me and said she put the wrong postage on my package so it got sent back to her and then she didnt get a chance to resend and wasnt sure if she should cause of all the negative comments on here cause she just  became aware that the mac stuff was fake so she wasnt sure if she should send it to me or not so we are disgusing what to do next. so things are going ok for now and we are working something out.

Originally Posted by MyraRzepa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

update on the liz situation she contacted me and said she put the wrong postage on my package so it got sent back to her and then she didnt get a chance to resend and wasnt sure if she should cause of all the negative comments on here cause she just  became aware that the mac stuff was fake so she wasnt sure if she should send it to me or not so we are disgusing what to do next. so things are going ok for now and we are working something out.
I call BS on the whole matter and here's why. She told me and a couple of other people she bought the items at her local MAC store. If she did the items would be legitimate not counterfeit so she lied about buying the things from MAC so I don't believe her when she said to you the items came back to her because postage was wrong. The decision to go through with it is up to you OR you can request the items back you sent her OR the cash value of the items sent. Any way you dice it she's not to be trusted at all. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you decide to do.

I agree with zadidoll! She told me the items were from her local MAC that her deceased boyfriends sister worked at.

I call BS as well. I was unlucky enough to get some fakes from her, and they are horribly, horribly obvious fakes. It had been ages since I had purchased MAC, but I knew right away that they were fakes. 

Well, I am the one person who left positive feedback for her.  It took forever to actually receive the lipstick, but it looked ok.  I've been really ill so I can't take a pic right now Zadidoll, but will at some point.  If what you say about MAC not numbering their products then it probably is fake because it is the Lady Gaga lipstick with a number.  

Funny thing is she got a lipgloss from me that I got as an extra in another trade which the texture seem really thick so I hope she enjoys her lovely free lipgloss which I probably would have just given to someone anyway.  I am a true believer in Karma so I believe this issue will get taken care of : )

LyndaV

P.S. Can I change that feedback??

I am in no way a part of these swaps but I do want to add that packages to and from Canada can take longer than 3 wks if they were selected for random customs check.  Depending on staffing and the backlog in inspection, it will take much longer. It is seldom that I don't receive packages within 2 1/2 wks but some get lost and take 3+ months to arrive from the US. 

When I return home tonight I'll change it for your or delete your other one for you to leave a new comment/feedback. I'm still here in Pasadena.

so update on the elizabethaze situation i didnt receive any package at all and it took her like 2 weeks to email me back and he excuse this time is that shes poor and got her mom to send it so its her moms fault i didnt get my package or a tracking number to track my package cause her mom didnt get a tracking number.. and that pissed me off cause every ones broke as well as me! im on disability so im not rolling in it like UGH this was my first time swapping and i feel scared for life when it comes to swapping. so when she told me that shes like ill send another package then and if u get the first  one let me know and then u can send it back im like no dont send me another package just send me my stuff back! i know im not gunna get it i aint holding my breath! i do believe  in karma and i hope she gets hers! i really dont know how ppl like that sleep at night it makes me sick that ppl can act like that its terrible. i tried giving her the benefit  of the doubt cause thats just how i am but now i learned my lesson and it sucks cause i really wanted to swap its fun and exciting and all this has been is a nightmare. Iam going to swap one more time and if its anything like this has been that'll be that and ill never do it again (which really sucks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  )

Originally Posted by MyraRzepa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so update on the elizabethaze situation i didnt receive any package at all and it took her like 2 weeks to email me back and he excuse this time is that shes poor and got her mom to send it so its her moms fault i didnt get my package or a tracking number to track my package cause her mom didnt get a tracking number.. and that pissed me off cause every ones broke as well as me! im on disability so im not rolling in it like UGH this was my first time swapping and i feel scared for life when it comes to swapping. so when she told me that shes like ill send another package then and if u get the first  one let me know and then u can send it back im like no dont send me another package just send me my stuff back! i know im not gunna get it i aint holding my breath! i do believe  in karma and i hope she gets hers! i really dont know how ppl like that sleep at night it makes me sick that ppl can act like that its terrible. i tried giving her the benefit  of the doubt cause thats just how i am but now i learned my lesson and it sucks cause i really wanted to swap its fun and exciting and all this has been is a nightmare. Iam going to swap one more time and if its anything like this has been that'll be that and ill never do it again (which really sucks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  )
i'm really sorry that this happened to you... i'm really scared to swap too because of situations like this.. i wish you the best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back