Really good eye cream?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need advice.
smile.gif
Rather than hide, I would prefer to prevent! So I am on the look out for really good eye cream

Someone recommended me AndreaQ but I think it's a wee bit too oily. I've tried Loreal's but it didn't do much for me. Neither did The BOdy Shop.

I want something that makes it feel

1. less tired.

2. prevent / rid wrinkles

3. remove puffy or dark circles.

smile.gif
hehee. sounds like miracle cream right? I heard la mer is too rich, gives milla seeds. :-

Hi! I would recommend Benefit EyeCon. It is a gel-cream formula and easily absorbs to a silky finish. It contains marshmallow root to plump up lines, japonica leaf, vitamin c and citrus acids to increase undereye circulation. With 2x a day use it will decrease dark circles, depuff and hydrate within a month.
icon_razz.gif

Hi alicia..

Actually, i use MAC fast response..its not oily, drying or none of that. unfortunate for me and others...the skin around the eye is not only very thin, it also contains many blood vessels; so therefore the dermal/blood vessels below show through the epidermis. Dark undereye 'circles' or dark shadows under the eyes are possibly due to slow blood flow and the resulting build-up of lymph. This may also account for puffy eyes' "morning after" look

my favorites:

perfect world for eyes (origins)

EL advanced night recovery complex

EL daywear plus spf 15

Latest posts

Back