Rebel Rock and Skin Finishes up on MACcosmetics.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Just wanted to let all of you know that MAC has started to put up the Rebel Rock stuff and the Skin Finishes.

You kind of have to search around for them in the eye shadow and face products though.

www.maccosmetics.com

Originally Posted by Liz Just wanted to let all of you know that MAC has started to put up the Rebel Rock stuff and the Skin Finishes.
You kind of have to search around for them in the eye shadow and face products though.

www.maccosmetics.com

icon_lol.gif
I just saw them Liz!I really like the Mineralize SkinFinishes!!Have ever try one of them??

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_lol.gif
I just saw them Liz!I really like the Mineralize SkinFinishes!!Have ever try one of them?? i've never tried them before, but i'll be picking up a few! hehe

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 what are the mineralized skinfinshes used for (eyes or face)? it's for your face. but i suppose you can use a little on your eyes or something. not sure since i've never used it before.

The Stereo Rose looks lovely!

Any idea when they come out in the UK Trisha?

If anyone wants free shipping for REBELROCK:

Visit MACCOSMETICS.com and receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any purchase. This is an email-only offer. Use offer code SF75E at checkout.

Originally Posted by Liz

i've never tried them before, but i'll be picking up a few! hehe

Post the pics UP in the gallery? Then show them off here also

O.k. ladies, I went into Macy's yesterday to the MAC counter, and the MA there showed me the rebel rock collection and let me try out the stuff on my hand. OMG. Lovely. The skin finishes are gorgeous. I cannot remember the names but the gold and rose are very pretty. Prepare to spend money.
icon_biggrin.gif

Does anyone know if MAC will have the eyeshadows in a palette version or do I have to buy the pots?

Originally Posted by shygirl Does anyone know if MAC will have the eyeshadows in a palette version or do I have to buy the pots? LE eye shadows only come in the pots

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Post the pics UP in the gallery? Then show them off here also they're just the colored squares on the site. Not actual pics. I'll bump the rebel rock thread to show the pics

Can I tell you all a secret.... ssshhhh...

I told my boss that I have an appoinment tomorrow at 10 am. What a coincidence! That is the time that Nordstroms opens.

hee hee

Have fun Trisha!

QUestion on the skinfinishes...do you really need to get the brush that they advertise on the site?

Thanks cause I am thinking of getting some of them but don't really want to spend $40 on a brush right now.

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks cause I am thinking of getting some of them but don't really want to spend $40 on a brush right now. the 187 will be at counters now, so you can always pick it up another time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz the 187 will be at counters now, so you can always pick it up another time
smile.gif
Exactly and Rebel Rock will not.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz Just wanted to let all of you know that MAC has started to put up the Rebel Rock stuff and the Skin Finishes.

www.maccosmetics.com

I think I'm due a trip to MAC this weekend !!
wink.gif

i'm gonna be there tomorrow morning! i kind of want them to do a makeover, but i didn't make an appointment. hopefully they'll be able to. but i kind of want a certain MUA to do my make up since i alwayslike hers and she's never done mine before.

Latest posts

Back